Chapter 24

"Daddy!!" Areum yelled jumping into Taehyung's arms. It had taken some time but Areum eventually warmed up to him, though she was still as protective as ever over Jungkook.

"Hey princess," Tae said kissing the top of her forehead, "let's go get your brother and sister." Areum nodded and nestled her head into the crook of his neck.

After they picked up Taeyeon and Taekook from school, they stopped by the cafe to grab a cake, because today was Jungkook's birthday.

"Daddy? Why are we getting mommy a cake?" Taekook asked holding onto Areum's hand. (BTW I skipped their bdays sorry, so the twins are 7 and Areum is 9)

"Because today is mommy's birthday, and after we eat cake you two are going to Auntie Jin's house and Areum is going to Auntie Zoe's house."

(Kook and Tae bought an apartment. And I don't know if I mentioned it but since Kook is JK he's rich so he has a mansion and fancy cars except no one knows about them)

"Ok!"
•Time skip to 5:00 am•

A harsh ring tone woke Taehyung up. He looked over and saw his phone ringing. "Who the hell could be calling right now?" Taehyung muttered.

He looked at the screen and saw it was his manager, slowly Taehyung put the phone to his ear.

T: Yes?

M: We got a request for you to have a concert tour in America!

T: America!!

Tae felt Jungkook shift behind him so he got up and put on his robe walking out onto his balcony.

M: Yes! The tour starts in 3 days so I need to know if you are going by tomorrow, and if you are we need you at Busan Hotel at 6 in 2 days.

T: 3-3 days?? I have a family!!

M: Well you can stay there with them, I just thought you should know in case you did want to go.

T: Y-you will have my answer by tomorrow.

Tae hung up the phone and sat down on the balcony chair. 'What should I do?' Tae thought, rubbing his face.

I'm so so so so sorry for the short chapter, this was sort of a filler I guess. And from now on the rest of the chapters will be written by me, Bre. Zoe is busy since she started school earlier than me. Bye Lovlies!!

Edit: I just now realized I've been spelling my babies name wrong cause Areum is spelt "Ahreum" But I'm just gunna leave it like it is. I apologize my baby.