Chapter 3

IM BACK!!

Jungkooks POV
[Present time]
I woke up to Taeyeon and Taekook jumping on my bed. "Mommy, mommy, MOMMY!!" "Yes sweeties?" I said rubbing my eyes and looking at the clock.

It was only 6:45, what the hell?? "Mommy!! It's Christmas!!" I shot up. Oh shit it's Christmas.

"Mommy I wanna see what Santa brought me!" Taekook yelled dancing around my room. I chuckled at his cuteness.

"Okay sweetie, lets go." I let them pull me from the bed and down the stairs. As soon as they seen the presents they started tearing the paper apart and throwing it into the air making it snow wrapping paper.

"Ding Dong"

"Who's that mommy?" Taeyeon asked. "I don't know baby. Stay here let mommy go look." I got up and walked to the door. I opened the doer to see....

"Taehyung!!?"

"Hey Kook!" Tae said giving me a wave. "What are you doing here??" I whisper yelled walking out side closing the door behind me. "I just wanted to say hi and drop by...." Tae said scratching his head. "ON CHRISTMAS!??"

"Hehe yeaaaaa" Tae said only now sensing the awkward tension in the air. "Well you said hi now if you will excuse me I wanna go spend Christmas with our kids."

Taehyung froze. "Wh-what did you say?" "I said I wanna spend Christmas with my kids." I spat.

"Oh for a second there I thought you said our kids." I gulped. I didn't even catch my mistake.

I have to be more careful around him next time. Wait next time?? There isn't going to be a next time. I'm just going to go back to avoiding him like I was.......

Right?

"I'm leaving" I said, stepping into the house and slamming the door in his face.

"MOMMY!!" Taeyeon and Taekook shouted. "COME LOOK WHAT SANTA GOT US!!"

"Ok sweeties mommy's coming." I said chuckling.

This is Taekook both and here's his twin Taeyeon:

They are both 6....and cute. I know it's not Christmas I just felt like it could use I don't know some festive stuff? 🤷🏼‍♀️ I'm new at writing so please spare me. What do you think will happen in the next chapter? Kook should be more careful we don't want the secret of who the father is reveled now do we??
*Evil laugh*

Bye!! 👋🏻Oh and sorry it's so short!