Chapter 14

Breana speaks like this
Zoe speaks like this

Just so you know it's Zoe writing this chapter and I'm like not savage or anything so like don't mind my weak attempts lol

I doubt your attempts will be weak Zoe.

•Zoe's POV•
Zoe is wearing this:

I run to the cafe because I was about to be late to my breakfast date with JB

I run to the cafe because I was about to be late to my breakfast date with JB. I arrive near the cafe and stop to straighten myself up before I walk in JBs direction. When I finally made it to him he grabbed my hand and interlocked our fingers before saying " You're finally here, it's like you can never get anywhere in time" he laughed before kissing my cheek and dragging me inside the cafe. As we get closer to a cute little table in the corner, we start hearing cat calls and "Oooo JB" from the table across the restaurant who I assume to be JBs friends that I've heard many 'lovely' things about. We both head over to the large booth, sitting across from each other at the end, chatting with the large group.

•three minutes later•

I hear the cafe bell ring and all the sudden Jalee-Unnie screams "Taehyung's back". Before JB or any of the guys could hold me back I rush out of me seat and avoid any attempts made to hold me back.

"Get out of my-" before Taehyung could finish his sentence I slapped him with my backhand to the point he lost his balance. "Before you even try to talk to me like that learn your place asshole. You need to leave before I make your life worse than it currently is. ''I'm sorry but you can't stop-"

"Im sorry SIR but I'm Jungkook's best friend and you are the one who is not welcome here. Now if you know what's best for you, kindly exit the building"

"I'm not going any-" once again I interrupted him with my fist, this time to his chin. "KIM TAEHYUNG YOU PRACTICALLY RUINED MY BEST FRIENDS LIFE! YOU LEFT HIM FOR WHAT? A STUPID AFFAIR? YOUR AN OBLIVIOUS IDIOT WHO DOESN'T KNOW THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN SOMEONE WHO LOVES HIM AND SOMEONE WHOS USING YOU. YOU DON'T DESERVE TO BE ANYWHERE NEAR THE KIDS, AND IF YOU WANTED THE BEST FOR JUNGKOOK YOU WOULD LEAVE HIM ALONE TOO."

At this point the whole cafe was silent. "I-" I punched him in the nose before he could get a sentence out. "I'VE GIVEN YOU MANY CHANCES TO LEAVE. SO NOW I SUGGEST YOU GET OUT OF HERE BEFORE I MAKE YOUR LIFE LIVING HELL. YOU ARE A LYING CHEATER WHO DOESN'T DESERVE JUNGKOOK OR ANYONE MATTER OF FACT."

•Jungkooks POV•

I watched as Zoe yelled at Taehyung from behind the counter to scared to say anything. "Can I just talk to-" before Taehyung could finish his sentence once again I watched as Zoe pushed him away, making him stumble back. Before I knew what I was doing I was already in front of Tae blocking him from Zoe.

"Leave him alone." I muttered.

Zoe looked at me in surprise and went to argue but I glared at her and she walked away.

I grabbed Taehyung's hand and dragged outside of the coffee shop.

"Jungkook-"

"Wait." I muttered lightly pushing him onto the bench that was in front of the cafe so I could look at his nose.

"Good thing Zoe isn't a good puncher." I muttered, "Your nose is fine, it didn't even bleed, it's just gunna be sore."

I stepped back and sat down on the bench next to Tae.

"You said you wanted to talk, so talk please." I said looking down at my shoes in a stupid attempt to hid my tears that were falling down my face.

Despite what anyone said, I still had feelings for Taehyung, and I wanted to give a chance.

•Taehyung's POV•

"Jungkook I'm sorry. I really am. I'm so sorry for all that I put you through. The marriage, pregnancy, raising twins by yourself. It's not fair to you. I was only thinking of myself and I'm sorry for that." I finally managed to get out.

"It's definitely not ok, but I forgive you. This is your last chance Tae. Make any more wrong moves and I'll make sure I put a real restraining order put on you." Jungkook mumbled.

•Time skip cause I'm to lazy to write their convo•

"I'll let you see your kids. But please don't tell anyone, because they will kill you and have my head." Jungkook said. "Ok I completely get it." I said. "Great you can meet the twins on Saturday, they want to go to the fair." Jungkook said turning around and walking back to the cafe. He stopped at the door and without looking back at me said, "And Tae? I'm sorry I didn't stop Zoe sooner." Then Jungkook walked into the cafe.

_____________________________
Hey sisterrrssss! It's my first full chapter and I'm like so happy to finally have it up! It's kinda bad cause I wrote it at like 12 but aye it's here. Anyway I hope y'all have an amazing day/night and remember to take care of yourself and stay healthy! Love y'all!!!