Truth Revealed

Today was Zephyr's 4th Birthday. Zephyr was spending the day with her best friend Turid and her parents Ruffnut and Fishlegs. They went out to have a picnic since that was Zephyr favorite thing to do and did it every birthday. Zephyr and Turid were playing around in the water while Ruff and Fishlegs were making the picnic. "Alright girls, time to eat!" Fishlegs yelled. "Coming daddy" Turid yelled. Zephyr just laughed and followed her friend. They all sat down and enjoyed their picnic. After there were done Turid and Zephyr were about to go back to play until Ruffnut said, "Not so fast, it's time for us to give Zephyr her presents." The both girls smiled and shouted, "Presents, presents!" "Alright settle down" Fishlegs said. The both settle down and waited for Turid's parents to begin. "Alright Turid, why don't you begin" Ruffnut said. "Actually mommy, can I go last? My present is really special. And it's better to save the best for last" Turid said. Ruffnut nodded and said, "Well then, I'll go first. Here you go Zephyr." Zephyr grabbed the gift and thanked her aunt. "I wonder what it is?" Zephyr said shaking the present. She opened it and inside was a zippleback necklace, "This is so beautiful. I love it so much! Thank you Auntie Ruffnut." "Well now it's my turn" Fishlegs said. They all nodded. "Here you go. I really hope you like it" Fishlegs said. Zephyr opened the gift that Fishlegs gave her and inside was a new sketchbook design especially for Zephyr. "It's, beautiful! It's so me. Thank you Uncle Fishlegs!" "Alright now it's my turn! Here you go Zephyr. I really hope you like it." Zephyr opened the gift and inside was a drawing of both Turid and her. And written on it was Best Friends forever. Zephyr began to tear up because she knew Turid took her time in the drawing. "D-Do you like it?" Turid asked. "I love it! It's absolutely amazing. Thank you! Thank you all for a great birthday again!" Zephyr said. They all smiled and went into a nice hug. Zephyr was happy but at the same time she wasn't. It wasn't the same without her parents not being there. "Zephyr, is everything alright?" Fishlegs asked. "Yeah..." "Hey, it's alright you can tell us what's bothering you" Ruffnut said. Zephyr sighed and said, "It's just.. I miss my parents. It's just doesn't feel right not celebrating my birthday without them. But they wouldn't even mind since I know they left because of me." Ruffnut and Fishlegs were surprised that Zephyr thought that. "Zephyr, your parents love you. Hey didn't leave because of you" Fishlegs said. "Then why? Why did they leave?" Zephyr asked. Ruffnut and Fishlegs looked at each other. They knew it's been a while since Astrid and Hiccup we're gone and Zephyr did have the right to know the truth.
(With Astrid and Hiccup)
Astrid and Hiccup were still locked up in the cell. It wasn't a great day for them. It was there daughter birthday and they weren't there to celebrate it with her. Astrid and Hiccup have been crying for while but manage to stop since they knew no matter what Zephyr would have a great birthday just different. "I just wished we were there" Astrid said. She was still crying because she wasn't there to spend her daughter special day. "Shh, everything will be alright. Once we manage to get out of here we will do everything we can to make it up to her" Hiccup said comforting Astrid. Astrid just gave a small nod and rested her head on his shoulder. Both trying to fall asleep hoping that Zephyr had a great birthday. Also hoping that they will be able to get out soon.
(Back with Zephyr)
After Ruffnut and Fishlegs told her the truth Zephyr didn't talk non-stop. She wanted her parents back no matter what it took. "I need to help my parents" Zephyr shouted. "No Zephyr, it's too dangerous. The village still trying to come up with a plan to help your parents" Fishlegs said. "But.." "No buts when he time is right we will go and help your parents. But now just isn't he time" Fishlegs told her. Zephyr just nodded. But in her mind she knew she had to do something in order for her parents to return.