Unexpected

"Aura?" Astrid asked. Aura just smirked at Astrid. "Oh Astrid so dumb and gluible. Really thinking she could escape huh?" Aura said. Astrid was confused what was going on. "What? I don't understand. What are you doing?" Astrid asked. Aura laughed, "I wasn't really going to help you escape. In fact I wasn't even going to let you live. But I have to if I want to have my way. Besides I'm the one in charge here not Brandon" Aura said. Astrid was more confused wasn't Brandon the one in charge. "But how? Why?" Astrid asked. "Let me explain this quickly. Brandon here is my little brother. And I'm in charge since our mother and father can't trust him" Aura said. "Mom and Dad could trust me!" Brandon shouted. "Quiet!" Aura told him. Brandon groaned but listen and closed his mouth. "So everything you told me was a lie?" Astrid asked. Aura was about to answer until Astrid threw up. "That's disgusting. But anyways most of it was a lie. Except your pregnancy." Aura said. "Yeah? But why wouldn't you lie about it?" Astrid asked. "Well, I know how much you been wanting another child and ever since I found out you were pregnant I took advantage and made it harder for you. The green drink wasn't what I told you it was" Aura told her. "What did it have in there?" Astrid asked. Aura just laughed, "Something that isn't healthy for the baby". "What!?" Astrid asked. Astrid didn't know what to do. First her husband is unconscious and Second she finds out Aura is a liar and Last she finds out that her pregnancy is going to have troubles. What was she going to do next?