Finding Out

Astrid followed the person but didn't know who it was. "If you don't mind me asking, but who are you?" Astrid asked. They looked back and said, "I'm Aura, am the healer here. I saw you were in trouble and I wanted to help you" Aura said. "Why? Shouldn't you be on the other side with Brandon?" Astrid asked. Aura sighed, "Brandon has done things that are unforgivable..." Aura said. Astrid saw her face when she said that. She knew Brandon has done bad things and he was going to pay for what he did. They walked and walked until Astrid got tired and felt like throwing up. "Uhh, I think all this walking got me feeling nauseous" Astrid said. Aura looked at Astrid and said, "We only been walking a bit but once  we get there I'll check what's wrong" Aura said. Astrid nodded and kept waking. They finally got to Aura hut as Astrid automatically hopped on the bed she was tired. The thing was it wasn't a long walk so why. "I'm so tired, all I see it things blurry. I'm so dizzy right now" Astrid said. Aura was busy making a drink for Astrid but still manage to hear. "How long has this been happening?" Aura asked. Astrid thought about it. It actually been almost a week she just never wanted to tell Hiccup because he would go all protective on her. "Well, I been feeling like this for almost all of last week." Astrid said. Aura nodded her head and handed Astrid the drink she made. "Here this should help. Hand me he cup after your done I need to check what's wrong" Aura said. Astrid nodded and drank the drink. Once she was done she did as she was told and handed the drink to Aura. Aura grabbed the cup and headed back to go check on it. It was quiet so Astrid decided to make a small conversation. "So... how long have you been trapped here?" Astrid asked. "For almost 6 years" Aura said in a sad tone. Astrid just nodded, "How did you end up here in the first place?" Astrid asked. Aura was about to answer the question until someone came in. "Have you seen the prisoner!?" they shouted. Aura didn't answer cause they saw Astrid laying down. "What are you doing with the prisoner!?" they asked. "She wasn't feeling well so I decided to take her in. I don't think Brandon would like it if anything bad happens to her" Aura said. They nodded and said, "Bring her back once she done. Or else Brandon will do everything he can to hurt you again" they said. Aura understood and nodded her head. Once they left Aura didn't even bother to answer the question she just went back to checking the drink. Astrid felt bad for Aura and told her, "I'm sorry that happen to you. But I promise I will do everything to get us both out and I will also do everything I can to get Brandon back for all the bad things he done to us" Astrid said. Aura smiled and nodded. The drink had finally developed and Aura looked at it, she was surprised by the results. Astrid saw Aura and was confused was she sick or what. "What is it? Is everything alright?" Astrid asked. Aura just smiled at Astrid. "When was the last time you had your days?" Aura asked. Astrid thought about it and notice she hadn't got it for a while. "I can't remember, but I haven't had it this month. But what does that got to do with this?" Astrid asked. Aura smiled and said, "There symptoms. You had them before when you had your first daughter" Aura said. Astrid was confused until it lit up. "I'm.. pregnant?" she asked. Aura smiled and nodded. Astrid was silent she didn't know what to say. Wasn't she not able to have another kid. Maybe things changed for the better.