Revenge

After the decision of adopting a child, Astrid and Hiccup has told the whole village about it. Most of the village was okay with it except a few. Astrid was worried this was going to happen but didn't let it get in her way as much as before.

One afternoon Astrid was in the great hall with both Zephyr and Hiccup. They were enjoying some time with the villagers. They were having fun until Astrid spotted someone just staring at her.

She got up and decided to head to them. "Hey. Do you need something?" Astrid asked.

The villager looked up at Astrid and said, "I need to talk to the Chief".

Astrid was a bit confused but decided to let it go. "Well, I'm the Chieftess, maybe I can help you in some way" Astrid said.

The villager looked at Astrid and shook his head. "Why not? Did I do something wrong" Astrid asked.

"Well, actually yes. You did everything wrong" the villager said.

"What do you mean?" Astrid asked.

"You married the Chief that's one. Then pretty much anything after that" the villager said.

Astrid was surprised that villagers thought that. She just got up and ran out of the great hall with tears in her eyes. Hiccup saw Astrid leave and picked up Zephyr and followed Astrid.

The "villager" smiled at the view and gave a small chuckle, "My plan is working great, and Astrid will be all mine".

Once he caught up he saw Astrid with tears. He went next to her and asked, "M'lady, what's wrong?".

Astrid didn't answer all she did was get further away from Hiccup. Hiccup was confused of what just happened. "Astrid, what's wrong? Did I do something wrong?" Hiccup asked. No reply came back. "Astrid please tell me what I did wrong. I'll fix it" Hiccup pleaded.

Astrid just burst out of tears saying, "You want to fix it, well you can't. No one can." Hiccup was surprised with Astrid response and tone.

Hiccup just gave a small nod and walked away with Zephyr in his arms, few tears managing to escape his eyes. Once Astrid heard the door close, she realized she was to harsh on Hiccup. She quickly fixed herself a bit and headed out to find Hiccup.

While all of that happen Hiccup went towards the cliff were the dragons left and spend it thinking with Zephyr in his arms. Zephyr was sleeping until there was a loud scream. Hiccup eyes were wide open he knew that scream from anywhere. That scream was none other than his wife Astrid Hofferson.

He quickly got up and went towards the shout. He got to the house and went looking for Astrid. She was no where to be seen. "ASTRID!" Hiccup shouted.

He was looking for her everywhere but she was no where in the house. He went searching for her in the village but nothing. "ASTRID WHERE ARE YOU!?". Nothing. No one knew where she was. He went back home to double check if she was in there but nothing. He went to their bedroom and saw a note on the bathroom door.

Note- "I'm going to say this quickly. I have your wife with me and their is nothing you can do to save her. You took her away from me and that was never supposed to happen. And if you ever want her back you can try but you won't succeed. But their might be something I want in exchange for her. If you want to see your precious wife again, meet me at the location of where used to be. I will be waiting for your arrival. Also you need to come alone. If you dare come with someone your wife is going to get it. Signed...".

Hiccup read the note and knew he had to do something. He quickly went to his mother and asked if she was able to take care of Zephyr for a bit while he made up a plan. He was going to everything it took in order to save a Astrid even if he risked himself.