𝐁𝐓𝐒 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝

💜💜💜
____________________________________

In BTS World, The player looks for all the members of a band they adore to restore them to the band everyone loves.

So, The player journeys to find every member and convince them to join Bighit to fulfill their dream.

In the case of Min Joon, The player finds him at a bus stop with his earphones in. Min was about to walk onto the bus when he was grabbed by the player.

The player apologized for making Min miss his bus, but told him about Bighit. Min listened to player, skeptical about the sudden recruit, but agreed to give it a chance.

 Min listened to player, skeptical about the sudden recruit, but agreed to give it a chance

(Intro)
ℳin Ꭻoon's ℛoster
"It's ok to be alone because you're not going to be alone forever."

After coming back to Seoul with no one waiting on the other side for him, Min Joon tries as much as possible to surround himself with people. One day, he finds someone who is just as alone in the world as he is. Will you help him find peace in solitary?

(History)
1-3 🔒
2-6 🔒
3-3 🔒
3-10 🔒
6-5 🔒
6-12 🔒

In the 'Another Story', The player runs into a child which seemed to be lost. Finally, The child runs up to a boy who the player recognizes as Min Joon. If the player chooses to tell Min 'They had seen him before', Min would deny it as he had just moved and he doesn't recognize them. Min eventually leaves with the child in a hurry, leaving the player puzzled at the child he had.

The player soon realizes Min works in a daycare with a lot of little children. After every child's gone, He goes to an animal shelter till they have to close. The player talks to him after he leaves the shelter which catches him by surprise. The player brings up his late 'adventures' to different places, but Min tries to dodge the questions.

The player soon learns that Min has monophobia (The Fear of Being Alone) and tries to helps him overcome his fear. After having this fear for years, Will The player be able to get Min to face his fear or fail in the process?

 After having this fear for years, Will The player be able to get Min to face his fear or fail in the process?

___
________________________________
💜💜💜