DIVINO

CHAPTER TWELVE

 It was a school night, it was dark and murky in the woods next to Jaehyun's old house

It was a school night, it was dark and murky in the woods next to Jaehyun's old house. It had been raining the whole entire day, and Jaehyun dreaded going out there to find his mother's Bracelet that he had dropped somewhere in the woods while he was hunting with his dad the day before.

But ultimately he went to go search for it, knowing that out of many things he had left of his mother, this bracelet was something that held more significances to him.

Jaehyun searched everywhere and couldn't find the bracelet anywhere, diving more deeper into the dense woods as rain starting to fall heavily, growing worried, he started questioning if he was ever going to find it.

Going further away from his house, he finally found the bracelet along the trail that was near the end of the woods.

"Help me! Someone please!" He heard a familiar voice in the distance, him being able to hear it even with the loud sounds that came from the rain

"Help me" Jaehyun walked towards the sound of the person's voice, it was a distance away and he kept walking towards it

But suddenly he stopped walking, a familiar feeling that had once overwhelmed him entirely had came back.

Those same voices who caused him the greatest pain he could've ever felt had came back, or so he thought them to be.

He contemplated running towards the voice, as the screams intensified and he could just feel his conscious telling him to run over and help her.

But yet again, his fear and past trauma stopped him, suppressed memories had returned to him and he was so overwhelmed by them that he couldn't even breathe.

He clenched the bracelet in his hand, tears running down face as he turned around and started to walk towards his house, further away from the screams that he could still hear on his way back.

——

It was like a formal madness, these young adults dancing and partying with their tux's and dresses still on, something Sooyoung never experienced before and it seemed like a type of culture shock that hit her all at once.

Everyone was either dancing or around Johnny's house somewhere, as Ten stood beside her with a drink in his hand.

"Loosen up, Sooyoung. This won't be the first of Johnny's parties you'll be attending this year" Ten said as he passed her his drink, as Sooyoung grimaced down at it, hesitating for a second before sipping some of it down

"I see you already have a drink" Jaehyun said as he walked up to them with two cups in his hand

Sooyoung grimaced at how strong Ten's drink was and cleared her throat from it burning the back of her throat.