"Everything?! Tell me at least one of that everything!"

"Mom and dad always think highly of you!" Jungkook panted frustratedly.

What?

"Look at your sister, she did this, she did that. You should follow her to do this, to do that. Bla Bla Bla!"

"They only care about you, you, and you!" He looked at me, with his now upset eyes.

"They never care about me, not even once!"

"W-What?" I shook my head furiously.

"No matter how hard I tried to be the son they could be proud of, they just could never stop speaking about you!" He kept continued to lash his anger at me.

No, you're wrong, Jungkook, deadly wrong!

If you just give me a chance to at least— say a word. If you just hear my side of the story, you'll hear the same thing that you just mouthed to me!

They only care about you and never care about me.

"Y/N-Ah?" Mom called me in the middle of our dinner preparation.

"How are, Jungkook? Is he doing fine?" I just hummed, answering her question as I was also busy to prepare the chopstick on the table.

"Have you cooked for Jungkook? Don't forget to make him some egg rolls, he really likes them." I nodded my head and hummed again.

"Already did mom."

"Good. Mom and dad will be back by tomorrow. Take care of Jungkook well, will you?" I parted my lips to say something but she already ended the call.

Mom... aren't you going to ask about my well-being? Am I alright?

I would understand if Mr. Jeon care about me way less, but you, you're my mom.

It had always been about Jungkook, Jungkook, and Jungkook.

Whenever they're busy with their work, they would pass him to be taken care of by me.

I'm practically their free of fee babysitter since he was four.

Years I've been serving my time to oblige to their order. I did it all happy because I genuinely care and love my little brother.

Even though deep down inside I was envious too, I was jealous of him too.

So why would he'd be jealous of me?

Perhaps, because of this one tip from 101 Bad Parenting: Compare your children to each other.

Mom and dad kept praising and loving Jungkook in front of me. They seemed to ignore me.

In the other side, they also did the same to Jungkook. They kept talking highly about me, seemingly less caring to him.

They're the one who built the wall between us. Regardless of their no ill intention, the result was still bad.