Akatsuki

Naruto was slowly regaining his conciousness when he heard muffled crying? Naruto wasn't sure who was it or even if he heard it right but he decided to slowly rise up and look around the room. He was lying in an unfamiliar bed and he also didn't recognize the room he was in at all. It was plain. White walls, a bed, some furniture, nothing too complicated. After his vision was back to normal, Naruto spotted Tobi, who was the source of the muffled sound. Naruto didn't have an idea why would Tobi cry so suddenly. So Naruto decided to say something.

,,Hey...Tobi..." Naruto placed his hand on Tobi's shoulder and a worry was visible on his face. Then he smiled when Tobi looked up, probably surprised and maybe a bit relieved at the sight of awake Naruto.

,,Oh!~You're alive?~ How?~ You must be immortal or something. Like Hidan ya' know~. You were unconcious for the whole day!~ I thought you were dead~" Tobi said with impressed and surprised voice at the same time.

,,What? I slept all day?? You've got to be kidding me!? This is my record. When I'm injured, I am usually unconcious for more than a day, ya' know...heh. "Naruto laughed nervously as he confessed to Tobi.

"Oh, by the way, you were still with me, right? "Naruto asked curiously as if something clicked in his mind.

,,You got it ~ You know, these boys are dangerous. If I leave you alone, you could be a shark head meal," Tobi said, happiness clearly visible in his voice as if he was happy with the fact that he was the one to protect Naruto from other members.

,,Shark h-head...you mean Kisame? "Naruto asked with a little fear in his voice.

"Oi~ Don't be afraid of him ~ he should be afraid of you, ya' know~" Tobi said, comforting Naruto by hugging him suddenly.

"Thank you, Tobi." Naruto thanked Tobi with a smile and lightly hugged him back.

,, Do you want to meet my other friends? They're good, I promise ~" Tobi asked in cheerful voice, breaking the silence that was spreading around the room.

Naruto nodded. They stepped out of Tobi's room out to the hall. Naruto then walked with Tobi for a while until Tobi finally stopped in front of another door. Tobi was preparing to kick out the door. He was ready to kick out the door for real now. When his foot was almost at the door's surface, the door opened themselves. This made Tobi almost fall into the strange room but he managed to regain his balance back and then stood straight facing whoever was in the room. Naruto quickly hid behind Tobi. 

,,Hm?" Tobi asked Naruto in a questioning voice.

"Ugh...just...I don't like... g-ghosts...very...much " Naruto confessed, his voice stuttering and his body shaking a little.

"There is no ghost here~you'll see...come on~" Tobi said in a cheerful and reassuring voice before he grabbed Naruto's hand and pushed him closer inside the room gently.

Naruto was frozen on the spot. Tobi was holding his hand! Toby probably thought it might help Naruto with fear, maybe yes, but not quite. But after a while Naruto got used to it and relaxed in the touch of the masked man. Then he walked into the room with Tobi close to him. There was a guy. His appearance was kind of strange to Naruto. As the guy stepped out of the shadows of his room, his bright red hair was slightly moving as he was stepping out of there. His grayish brown eyes seemed emotionles, lifeless. Only if Naruto knew how right he was with assuming these things about the red-haired stranger. The last thing that Naruto noticed was the sight of puppets everywhere in the room. He wasn't even surprised anymore. More like curious. But something was telling him to stay away from this guy. Then Tobi started greeting the guy so Naruto decided to listen to him. Just to be more aware of the guy in case something happens.