Weird Morning

As the blond boy was entering his house, he appeared to be lost in his thoughts for a moment. He just came back to Konohagakure after the 3 years long training with his sensei, Jiraiya. He sighed. The only thing he wanted to do right now was to take a good well-deserved nap. He was tired from the traveling. No. He was exhausted. He himself couldn't believe it. But he knew he needed to rest. When he entered his apartment after finally snapping out of his thoughts, he was surprised. There was a lot of dust aáll over his apartment. It almost seemed abandoned at this point. Naruto then went to his bedroom and looked at the framed photo on his nightstand. The picture frame was facing down. Naruto then remembered, that he left apartment 3 years ago and turned the frame facing it down. He lifted up the frame and put it on the nightstand, now the photo in the frame facing him and smiled. On the photo was team 7. He cleaned the dust off of it and went to sleep.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
BANG!!!
...

Naruto almost got an heart attack. Not fully awake yet, he looked around him. He realized, that he was in a cave he didn't recognize at all. He was looking everywhere restlessly. Then he decided to yell for someone to help him. Even though a part of him knew noone was there to help him obviously. Yet, determined, he was about to yell with all his voice when a hand was placed over his mouth making him stop. Naruto was curious. Who was the person? Do they want to hurt him? Where is he? Countless thoughts were running around his mind. When finally the person, probably a male broke the silence.

,,Shhh~" the guy said with amusing and playful voice. It seemed like the guy wasn't there to hurt him. But once again, Naruto told himself to be rather cautious. Then he realized how the man's voice sounded, it was quite funny to listen to him speaking, Naruto thought.
Naruto started laughting at that voice. The guy started laughting too at Naruto's laughter. After what felt like forever, the man stopped laughing and jumped right in front of Naruto, taking the hand away from Naruto's mouth in the process. The first thing Naruto noticed about the man was him, wearing an orange mask with what looked like swirl and on one side was a hole for an eye. He also wore some sort of black cloak that had red clouds on it with white outline.

,,I knew you must have looked funny" Naruto told more to himself than the guy before he started laughting again.

,,You knew? You know me? OH MY GOD~! Deidara-senpaiii~ someone knows me~" the masked man said in strangely cheerful voice.

,,Who is 'Deidara-senpai'?" Naruto asked, a little bit confused.

,,You don't know Deidara-senpai~? Deidara-senpai is the BEST senpai in the world~!" he said with amazement and admiration in his voice and once again in his funny tone of voice.

,,But I really don't know who is your senpai...and who the hell are you!?" Naruto snapped at him, confusion and slight annoyance hidden in his voice.

,,Oh~" the man cries out behind the mask, he seemed to be honored.

 ,,You want to know me~ I am honored to meet you~" after the man finished his speech he held out his hand in attempt to shake hands with Naruto. Naruto was just staring at his hand until the man grabbed both of Naruto's hands into his and started shaking them with happy face.
Naruto only stared at his hands with wide eyes. Totally frozen because of this man's sudden touch. Back then, nobody dared to shake hands with him. His expression changed to sadness.
Masked man noticed it and hugged Naruto. Naruto was even more frozen than before. His eyes still wide open from sudden affection he received just moments ago.

,,Oi~you're not so happy...why are you sad~?" The masked man asked with comforting voice, maybe with little worry.

,,It's just...nobody in my life wanted to hug me or shake hands with me, or speak to me like you did...." Naruto said with sad look on his face. Very close to start crying if he continues speaking, yet, he pushed himself. He was happy that he could share his feelings with someone. He continued with his speech after few seconds that were filled with Naruto looking at Tobi and avoiding his gaze.
,, And I don't even know you...those who know me just see me in different way than you...ya' know..."