"Tumne uskey office phone kia?"

"Kia tha. They said unka bhi koi contact nai hai. Mujhe buhat fikar horai hai. Darr lag raha hai."

"Uske liye dua karo, InshAllah woh tumse raabta karegi."

"Raabta toh karna hoga usey. Jab tak mujhe pata nai chal jata woh theek hai, mujhe sukoon nai ayega."

Just as they spoke, Aariz's phone rang. The number was not known but he picked it up regardless.

"Assalam o Alaikum, Aariz."

"Faiz?"

He had recognised his voice instantly.

"Haan. Kaise ho tum? Pakistan agae?"

"Mein theek... agaya matlab? Ap bhi yahan hain?"

"Haan mein bhi yahin hoon. Aur Minaal bhi. Lekin woh mere sath nahi hai."

He felt his heartbeat racing fast. His worry and fear was only getting worse.

"Faiz, please puri baat batein."

Faiz told him word to word everything that happened in the past four days. How Minaal is still not found. How his father didn't die and how Usman trapped his family to get him and Minaal back to Pakistan.

Every word Aariz heard was boiling his blood. Every word was making him tighten the grip of his fists. Minaal was not with her family. She was abducted. For four days. Four freaking days. And he didn't get to know. What must she be going through? And he was finding out now. As fear, anger, worry and shock was etched on his face, he still listened on to what Faiz was saying. Because he was held hostage, Aariz had to find her. There was no other way.

"Please usey dhoond lo Aariz. Jab tak woh kisi mehfooz hathon mein nahi jati, mein kuch nai karsakta. Chahta toh police ko phone karsakta tha magar woh usko nuksan puhancha sakte hain. Mujhe nahi pata meri behen kahan hai. Please kuch karo."

The plead in Faiz's tone was hurting Aariz. He never saw or heard him like this before. But this was just a testimony to how much he loved Minaal and cared for her. A certain confidence was taking over his heart, he had to find Minaal. Not just for himself, but also for her family and most importantly for Minaal, herself.

"Mein usey dhoondunga, Faiz. Mera waada hai tumse. Jab tak Minaal sahi salamat mil nai jati, mein araam se nahi bethunga. Woh mil jaegi."

Faiz closed his eyes on the other side of the phone and prayed the same.

"Allah tumhari aur uski hifazat kare. Ameen."

The phone call ended and while Faiz felt some relief that at least someone he trusts with Minaal would do everything to find her, Aariz on the other hand felt burdened but also worried. He had to find Minaal, Faiz almost relied on him. This wasn't easy but he had to find her. He couldn't give up on this one. This was all he had. She was all he had, and he had to find her safe.

"Kia baat hui Faiz se?"

Aariz narrated everything to Harris who was just as much as shocked. From all that he had seen in Minaal when in London to everything Aariz told him, he was also concerned for her and prayed that they find her safe and well.