Chapter 9

Jord - "Conk'll be here tonight!"

Tam - "WHAT!!!!!!"

Elle - "Yayyyyy!! Uncle Conk"

Owen - "What? What's going on?"

Tam - "They're coming..."

Owen - "What do you mean they're coming?...Who's coming?...Jordan??"

Jord - "Faz, it's my family...and they're not too keen on me dating, like at all uno cuz of Elle and then what happened to me, I mean I just I don't know wa to do because I want to tell them about u it's just I dunno if we're ready for tha but then I don't want it to feel like I'm hiding u cuz it's not like tha because I love u and u don't  hide the people u love from anyone...." *Long breathe*

Faz - "U wa Jord?"

I had realised wa I had said then and there and just thought to myself omg I love him, I love Owen Farrell.

Jord - " ummmm doesn't matter"

But he doesn't need to know tha yet😂😏

Faz - "No Baby...come on tell me wa u said!" Is wa he says grinning like a little child. He wasn't the only one with such an excited look on his face...my 6 year old daughter in the arms of her god mother was staring at us with such hope and joy in their eyes and all I could say was this

Jord - "Baby??"

Owen and I just looked at each other and smiled for wa seemed like hours, then we hear the cute lil voice of my baby girl saying "Oh my god Faz will u just kiss my mommy, please and put her out of her misery and say ur just not gonna leave us?" I look at her in pure shock and I start to worry about Faz and what he would think. I don't want him to feel trapped, for him to feel like he has to stay.

"Oh trust me Ella-bear I'm going nowhere, I'm staying right by your Momma's side." my eyes soon dart to my amazing, handsome, wonderful boyfriend who I knew I was madly in love with and then it happened...It bloody happened...reality happened! I'm in love with Owen Farrell. It also then hits me...I have to tell my dad. I had to tell my Pops. I let my shoulders sink and Faz noticed this and wrapped his arm around me. "Don't worry Baby...whatever happens, we'll get through this and it will only make us stronger Jord". I smile. I soon recognise Elle bombarding towards us and I swoop her up into my arms and hugs me, then reaches out to Owen and before I get the chance she's already dived into his arms and out of mine.

A few hours had passed and Tam was waiting around for my brothers arrival which to be quite honest about, I had forgotten about.

So you have Owen and Elle falling asleep on the settee watching god knows what, then Tammy and I decided to have an adult conversation at the dinning room table.

Tammy - "So..."

Jord - "So..."

Tammy - "You said it?"

Jord - "I said it"

Tammy - "Trust you to fall inlove with the Owen Farrell and then for him to actually fall back"

Jord - "I know"

My head falls into my hands as I sigh thinking to myself how much my life has managed to change over such a short period of time.

But then I also thought, I love this man, I really do

But then I also thought, I love this man, I really do. I just.....

*A really load knock on the front door*

I snap up out of my thoughts, followed by Tammy and then I see Owen gilt up trying not to wake my once sleeping daughter who had placed herself on his chest, but it was too late she was already running to the front door already knowing who it was going to be. I look to the clock its 9:35 pm, way way way past her bedtime but i know there's no chance in holding her back from Uncle Conk....

Faz - "That's your brother isn't it?"

I reply with a simple nod and worried look, Tammy follows Elle to the door and Owen comes to my side and holds me then pulls me in so he can hold me and kiss my head as though he would protect me forever, then whisperd down to me "It's ok, we'll be fine, I'm right here beside you" I look up to him and smile. He releases me and we walk hand in hand to the kitchen doorway which is opposite the front door when Elle and Tammy are current standing dying to open the door, so they do, finally...

The door opens and Elle jumps into my dear brothers arms as she usually does and then he sees me, us...

Connor - "What the fuck?" *Loucening Elle allowing her to slide down to the floor*

Tammy - "CONNOR!! What your language!"

Connor - "Okay, sorry...but WHY THE HELL ARE YOU HOLDING OWEN FARRELL'S BLOODY HAND?!?!?!"

Jordan - "Because he's my boyfriend...."

Shock horror overcame my brothers face, I've never seen him like this...like EVER....