Jordan

Jordan Belinda Mantan (J/Jay/Jord) was an top grades student all the way through school and is now working as a team leader in mechanical engineering for a global engineering company and is only 23.

G

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

G.C.S.E.'s are:

> English Literature: A

> English Language: B

> Maths: A

> Science 1: A

> Science 2: A

> History: C

> Engineering: A**

 > Art and Graphical Design:A

A-Levels are:

> Engineering: A**

> Photography: A*

> Art and Graphical Design: A*

> Biology: A

Her Family Life...

She lives in London but is originally from the West Midlands, Coventry and supports Wasps RFC along with her brother, Dad and Grandad. Every Saturday Game it was up the pub for kick off with a pint in their hands until it was either time to celebrate or drown their sorrows. Whilest acationally going to an important match at the grownd like say the semis of the Aviva Premiership. Also if you couldn't get it Jord and the rest of the family have played rugby for local teams at various points in their lives.

Her Mom however died in a car accident just before giving birth to Jordan, so yea her Mom was already dead when J was born. She has an older brother though he's currently living at home still with their Dad and Grandad because about 3 years ago they lost their Nan to cancer. So Grandad Bill has been living with them.

Brother: Connor Harold Mantan (Con/Conker)

     > Aged: 28

Dad: Steven Noah Charles Mantan (Stevie)

     > Aged: 54

Grandad: William Josheph Charles Mantan (Bill)

     > Aged: 76

Bill owns a garrage in Coventry with Steven and Connor running it, also if you haven't made the connection already this is where Jord got her love of cars from and when she's in Coventry goes and helps out on the shop floor.

Jordan doesn't really know her Mom's side of the family because it's your classic rich good girl falls for the working-class bad boy machanic love story so when they got together her mom left it all behind and only started talking to her family againg during her pregnancy with Connor. But when she died they blamed Jordan for their beloved daughters death, due to never finding out the true cause of death, so Steven vowed to never let them see the kids again and to this day that still stands.

All she knows about her Mom is that she loved taking photos...

but hated being in them, just like Jordan does

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

...but hated being in them, just like Jordan does. 

⬆️(BTW  that's Conker aged 3)⬆️

This is the only real photo she has of her mom exept for her parents wedding album:

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Jordan likes it because in her Dad's eyes it shows who she truley was.

So that's all you really need to know about Jordan for now...