Chapter 1

So I got a call about 3 weeks ago to take some photo's for Canterbury Clothing, England rugby to be exact.

I'm currently arriving to the England Rugby training ground...OH MY GOD...my Dad and Pops will kill me when they find out I'm doing this.

Once I pull up the long driveway, I park up and get out, then I head up to the reception where I see no other that the Elliot Daily, but then realise I'm here to work not fan girl so I go to the reception desk which conveniently is where Mr Daily is standing.

Receptionist: Hi! How may I help you today?

Jordan: I'm here For the Canterbury shoot.... The name's Jordan, Jordan Mantan.

Receptionist: Okay just one moment please Miss Mantan... *coughs* DAILY *cough*

Elliot Daily: *Snaps his head up from his phone to face me* Umm Hi, I was sent by Eddie to fetch you and take you to the field or do you need time/space to set somethings up?

Jordan: No, no I'm good, field sounds great.

Receptionist: *cough*NAME*cough*

Elliot: By the way I'm Elliot Daily.

Jordan: *laughts lightly* trust me I know.

Elliot: And this is my annoying sister aka the receptionist *pointing to her* Sasha

Sasha: Hi!......again.

Elliot: Well lets get going, do you need help?

Jordan: Nah, all good here.

Elliot: Bye Sash!

Jordan & Sasha: Bye.

On my way to the pitch Elliot and I talk about just random things about the team and how I know who he is and that I get a picture to rub it in my Dad, Conker and Pops faces.

We arrive at the pitch and I watch the lads train for a while, then Eddie Jones called me over and said for Daily to go back to training.

Eddie: Hi you must be Miss Mantan? *holding out his hand*

Jordan: Hi but please Mr Jones call me Jordan. *dropping my equipment by my feet and shaking his hand*

Eddie: Well ok but please for the love of god don't call me Mr Jones it sounds to proffesional *He laughs* Call me Eddie.

I giggle a little coming to the realisation I'm talking to 'The Head Coach of The England International Rugby Team'. My Dad's going to have me killed.

Eddie: Well let's get you introduced and then you can have your way with the team.

Jordan: Okay sounds good, Eddie.

Eddie: Alright then... *Shouting* OYE LADS OVER HERE ALL OF YOU!!

They all congregate.

Eddie: So lads this is Jordan and has been hired for the day by Canterburry to get some shots of the training kits as well as some less active one of the game kits and the media team have also asked if she can do some for our Instagram and Twitter pages. If the photos haven't been used and you would like them or want a photo done for your person media please ask Jordan, and Jordan only, none of the team, her ask Jordan. Ok?

Lads: Yea/Ok/Sounds Good/Fine/Great *All said at the same time by different players*

They all went of back to training then James Haskell comes trotting over...