Chapter 6

So what we decided to do was go to the hotel the boys were stopping at so Owen and I could talk, nothing more....yet.

I get out of black uber that we order because I couldn't go on the team bus and Owen wanted to make sure I got to the hotel ok, he really was a true gentleman.

When we go through the revolving doors of the hotel most of the team are in the lobby chilling after the game so they all seem to give their own versions of the 'Are you gonna have sex?' look but before I could answer Owen dragged me up the stairs as if he was gonna rip all my clothes off by the time we got through the door and to be honest I'm not complaining. But because he was a gentleman he guided me to the bed and sat me down while he shut the door, then he quite gracfully (considering he's a rugby player) sat opposite me.

Owen: So what? When? Who?

Jordan: I was 16 when she was concived, I was raped at an after-prom-party, then I delivered at 17.

Owen:  Wow Jordan I'm so so sorry that happened to you. Do you know who the father is?

Jordan: He was my first love but having the circumstances the way they are he isn't in her life and I could never let him after what he did to me.

Owen: *Hugs her* Jordan I am so sorry, I had no idea. Was it just that he raped you or does this go deeper. If you don't mind my asking?

Jordan: We'd been going out for about 6/7 months and I'm the type of girl not to geuinly date but he was different......in the begining. I just coudn't bring myself to have sex with him cause I wasn't ready, then he came into the room I was in alone at the after party and as he pulled my dress up he said to me that he was sick of waiting and I shouldn't tease him. I cried for weeks after that. *tears slowly fall down her face*

Owen: *Realises she's crying and whipes them away* Oh Jordan don't cry your okay, I'm here *Craddles her*

Jordan: I'm sorry I didn't tell you, it's because she means a lot to me and I'm ok with me getting hurt but she's a different story.

Owen: It's okay, really I understand. You did a really good job. She's very bubbly and happy I could see it in her eyes, the way she looks at you and the way she cares about you as much as you care for her. But I'm gonna do my absolute best to not hurt you.

I look at Owen and I realise, I'm a goner...I think....scratch that I know I'm in love with him. I just can't wait any longer.....I took his face in my hands and I kissed him. He pulled away and looked me in the eyes and he could see I wanted this, I wanted him. But being the gentleman he is he asked in a sweet yet sexy northan voice "Are you sure this is what you want?" I replied with a nod and he kissed me so of course I kissed back.

And the rest is history......Our history......My love affair with Owen Farrell......I have no idea what is instore for us next but he knows, Owen knows about Elle, he knows about me and being the idiot he is he's staying.....for now........