Chapter 8

"OK! OK! I surrender you two!" I say, gasping for air.

"Ha, we got her Owen!" I smile as I see Owen and my gorgeous little girl clasp hands, celebrating my defeat.

So it's been about 3 months since Owen and I spent the night together and it only took him a week to be properly introduced to Elle. As you can probably guess it went well. We're currently just running around the garden, playing about enjoying the sun because as you know this is England and that ay lasting long, is it? It's more a less the end of August, meaning Elle's goin back to school and Owen's season will start, I'm not sure how it orks to be honest so I ay got a clue what I've gotta do or say.....that is if I ever find the balls to tell my Dad.

I snap out of my thoughts of what's gonna happen when we all start our lives again and walk inside to dry off, I do. Then i soon see Tammy coming up behind me with food through the reflection of the oven door.

"OY RUGRATS FOOD!!" Tammy screams down my ear.

"Oy Tam, I'm right hear u Bellen.....oh hi Bbaby Girl" Is what I say however try to hide what I say to Tammy as a very very soggy Owen and Elle walk in.

"Oh dearest best friend, what exactly were you going to call me infront of your lovely innocent daughter??"

"Shut it Tam" is what I growl under my breathe, Owen notices this and tickles Elle while picking her up saying "So Princess Elle what did we order?" Elle begins to answer Owen as me and Tam start to organise and hand out the KFC which she had just picked up, but then it happened.....the phone.....it rang.....and I answer.....

"Hello, Jordan speaking...... Oh hi Dad..... You too Grandpa..... Um what??.... Here?..... When??...... Why would you....... Oh...... I see....Ok I understand..... Ye Dad it's ok...... Love you too...... Always...... Bye"

I look to the others a little worried. Owen sees this and asks if I'm ok. I don't know how to reply to be honest. "They're coming!" Owen just looks confused, he doesn't get it but Tammy does! And I soon see the joy on my 6 year and 8 month old daughter's face as she realises what's happening.

"Ok I am clearly missing somthing here aren't I?"

Ohhh my sweet baby, not knowing at all what's coming. 

Tam - "How long?" *worried*

Jord - "A day.....for Dad and Grandpa"

Tam - "That's good! We have time to prep the kid."

Elle - "Hey!!"

Jord - "Conk'll be here tonight!"

Tam - "WHAT!!!!!!"