Chapter 4

Jordan:*Shouts so people look to see if everything is ok* WHAT?!?!?!?

Tammy: *mumbles* Oh shit

Conker: What's wrong sister? You didn't go and bag yourself a Slimy Sarries Fan did you?

Jordan: Me hell no, did you?

Conker: *Sarcastically* You mad!?!?

YESSSSS!!!!! and techically I wasn't lying he's not there fan, he's the fly-half. I'm in deep deep shit. How the hell am I gonna get away with this one. 

We're 30 mins into the first half and Owen looks so good but I can't think about him it's all about Wasps. The scores at 17-12 to Saracens and I'm currently feeling a pit in my stomach just swirl around because don't want to betray my family but I wanna give whatever me and Owen have a chance.

It soon comes to half time and Elle needs the toilet so we head down to the ladies. When we get there the queue was out the door and we would miss the start of the second half so I remember an old trick nana taught me when I was a kid that there's some un-used toilets in the back that are just as good. So that's what we did me and Elle slipped into the back down the corridor to the toilets and Elle has a wee wee so once I made her was her hands, cuz uno hygiene, we exited the toilet and I walked head first into what I thought was a wall but no the consequences of this would be much worse that just a bump on the head.

Jordan: Since when the fuck was there a wall there.

Elle: MOMMY LANGUAGE

Voice: That's because there isn't. And Mommy?

It was James Haskell, who was accompanied by a shell shocked Joe Launchbury.

Launch: Does Faz know?

Jordan: No....

Haskell: You have to tell him.

Jordan: I know I will when I actually know there's something there.

Haskell: I think he's thinking of getting down on one knee.

Elle: Oooohhh who's gettin married.

Jordan: NO ONE

Launch: What's her name if you don't mind me asking?

Jordan:*Proudly* Elle Courtney May Mantan

Launch: Wow she's beautiful

Jordan: she's wasn't brought into this world in a very nice way but I am so glad to have my baby girl.

Haskell: Sorry to burst the bubble but when have to get back but it was nice to see you Jord and very nice to meet you Miss Elle Courtney May Mantan...

Elle: And it was my honour to meet you James Haskell and Joe Launchbury.

*They look at her in shock*

Elle: Mommy, Grandpa, Pops, Unci Conk and Auntie Tammy taught me most of the wasps players as well as many England lads.

Launch: Well maybe we can meet them one day they sound like amazing people.

Elle: They'll love that.

Haskell,Launch&Jord: Bye

We leave them back to there seats but now I have to tell him and soon or else I'm in deep deep shit. 

After the match we all wait to watch most people leave so we can see some of my dad, pops & Conner's old playing mates who are regulars at the Ricoh and basically my dad and pops wanted to show Elle off and say how smart and grown up she was but all I could think about was time and not running into Owen.

After about 20-30 minutes of talking we are all heading off to the pub for celebratory ish drinks due to us drawing 20-20  with Sarries having 2 tries, 2 conversions and 2 penalties and the wasps having 3 tries 1 conversions and a penalty.

As we were leaving the stadium we could see very little people still there and then I saw him and he saw me luckily Elle was with Tammy so when he came over I swiftly went to him so there would be even more distance between me and my family just in case.

Faz: I had no idea u were a Wasps fan. 

Jordan: Oh why is that a problem?

Faz: Maybe?!

Jordan: Oh shut up Farrell

Faz: No it's funny...

Jordan: ohhhh really is it that fun......

I was cut of by a very familiar word said but a very familiar voice.

Elle: MOMMY!!

Elle came running up to me so I picked her up and sling her in my hip.

Owen:*Shocked* Mommy?!?!? 

We just stood there looking at each other because honestly I had no idea what to say and I don't think he did either.