the fight

he looked furious but i was not going to let anger control my power. Everyone was around me there would be no going back if my hair went purple ok lets do this i put on my game face and was ready. blake started runing towards me i dident want to hurt him i just wanted to avoid him but i dont thik he is thinking the same thing.i quickly dodged blakes attack and used my fire magic to keep him back i held the fire in my hand and eveytime he came near me i would blow on it to make it spary fire at him. suddenly shera jumped on my back but she was in wolf form and she bit me and scrached me and she bit me again i was geting angry but i wasent leting that take over me i quickly grabed her and pined her on the ground blake was runing at me i used my earth to keep him on the other side of the school.

blakes p.o.v

sudenly bang she shot up a earth wall what is she doing im trying to help her shera shouldent of got in the fight but seriously shera just has to do something dosent she but then i heard a scream come from the other side of the wall was it shera or was it dream.... i hope it wasent dream wait why did i just think of that thats totaly insane or was it..

with out thinking i jumped therw the earth wall to see dream lying there with blood driping everywere but sudenly dream stood up and blew sahera away from her and then with the last power she had she made a force felied around herself.

dreams p.o.v

i quickly made a force field around me with the last remaining of my power and then i mad shure it turned into earth so then i can heal with out them trying to attack me i quitely used my happynies and sadniess to make my hair go pink so then i can transfer all those fellings into healing energy so when my pink form was taken i breathed in and out in and out and then my body started to lift my eyes started to glow and then bang a shock wabe pulses inside the earthed shield i made when i woke up i was still in my earth force feield i moved the earth out of the way and walked right out without saying anying at all not a word.

blakes p.o.v

sudenly bang i felt a shock of power run right thre me it was so power full i could hardly stand it and it was coming from the earth force field dream made sudenly dream walked out looking as fine as ever i was so shocked and so was shera she was so shocked it almost look like sho would fall over right then and there.