Mischief 3: Secret

It has been a few days since Carter became Kamen Rider Order and force to fight against Kamen Rider Chaos and Diend. They are all now living in the apartment and are getting ready to head out to buy some groceries. Both Tsukasa and Daiki has money in the current time while Carter and Kaylee has future money but they do have some that can be used in the current time. They all went out of the apartment. Tsukasa sneakily holding Carter's hand while Daiki holding Kaylee's hand. Carter blushed a little that caught Kaylee's attention.

"Senpai, Carter is blushing and I am guessing that Tsukasa is holding her hand." Kaylee whispered only Daiki can hear her. Daiki looked over and did see that Carter is still blushing so he smirked and nodded to Kaylee.

"Should we get food first or clothes?" Tsukasa asked.

"Food first. That way we have some in the apartment." Carter replied. Both Kaylee and Daiki nodded agreed with Carter.

They were walking to the market. Kaylee and Daiki are healing from being used to fight against Tsukasa and Carter by the Shocker. Kaylee has nightmares about her being controlled by the Shocker and killed her little sister past several nights. This worried Daiki a lot when he begins to sleep with Kaylee but it does not help stopping the nightmare that Kaylee had.

Carter walked down an opposite isle looking for cake mix. "Miss..." a male with blonde hair said making Carter turn her head quickly. "Destruction is about to happen to you. Kamen Rider Order." The male told her and left. Carter shivered as she looked at the cake mix on a high shelf, she stood on her tiptoes and then started to fall back. A large pair of arms wrap around her steadying the two of them, Charter looked behind her and saw Tsukasa standing there with cake mix in one hand and her body in the other.

"O-oppa--" Carter gasped.

"You should have asked me for help if you were getting cake mix." Tsukasa said. "But I am glad I got there in time before you fell back." Carter nodded shyly as the two of the walked back to Kaylee and Daiki.

"You two ready to head back so we can go clothes shopping?" Kaylee asked. Tsukasa and Carter nod as they put the mix and other stuff into the cart and go pay for the groceries.

As Daiki and Tsukasa paid and carried the groceries, Carter walked beside Kaylee. "Nuna, I am worried about you." Carter said.

"About?" Kaylee asked.

"You are not getting enough sleep. Daiki came to me and told me that you are having a nightmare past couple nights." Carter said.

Kaylee didn't looked at Carter as she walked. "It's about me killing you, Imouto..."

Carter stops Kaylee as she took her hand and makes her looked at Carter. "Nuna, you should have told us so we can help you."

"I know..." Kaylee murmured as she does has a bad habit of not telling anyone about her problems. Carter frowns and sighed.

"What are we gonna do?" She asked and looked at her older sister, her crush and her friend. Tsukasa sighed as he sat the last bag in the cart and grabbed Carter's hand dragging her along with him, Daiki and Kaylee followed after him, the four of them miraculously pulled together enough money for a car.

###

Carter drags Kaylee to Carter's bedroom. Kaylee was a little confused why her little sister is dragging her to the bedroom. "We need to talk. Nuna to Imouto talk." Carter said.

"Why?" Kaylee asked hoping that Carter would not talk about her nightmare more and seeing if she needs some help.

"It's about your nightmare, Nuna." Carter said.