My Baby's Daddy! Chapter 9: Hangover + Beach = Fun Times

Start from the beginning

“I gave her a solid 9 because after the yell she fell flat on her ass and it was hilarious as fuck. Best part of the performance in my opinion.” Jamie added with an amused chuckle as he remembered the feat.

“I remember that.” Johnny commented as he walked into the kitchen with an amused smile as he squinted against the brightness of the room. “I gave her an 8.8.” Sitting next to Michelle, he thanked Allison when she passed him some coffee before returning to cooking breakfast for an army.

“8.8?” Michelle’s father inquired with a raised brow.

“I was going to give her a 8.5 but decided to give her an extra .3 points for the graceful way she tumbled to the floor.” He teased, throwing her a wink.

“Oh, fuck you.” Was Mary’s retort.

“Sorry, beautiful. I don’t do married women.”

“And married women don’t do you.”

“Yeah, but they want me.”

“Not even in your dreams, sweetcheeks.”

“But definitely in theirs.”

“You’re quite the delusional one, aren’t you?”

“No, darling. This is all reality.”

“There’s something wrong with your fucking head.”

“You’re just in denial of my awesomeness.”

“Am I allowed to throw this damn container at his annoying ass, Suzie?”

“Go right ahead.” The raven-haired beauty yawned as she walked into the kitchen. Johnny turned around at the sound of his girlfriend’s voice and Mary used that opportunity to throw the small metal container at him. Johnny yelped, quickly turning around to glare at the older woman. “Oh, it’s on.” He murmured.

“Like Donkey Kong.” Michelle instigated some as she shifted in her seat to get a better view of the showdown.  

Children! Breakfast is ready, so calm yourselves or I won’t feed you eat.” Allison intervened before anything went down. Michelle chuckled into her mug. It was amazing how this group of grown people turned into such children when around each other. Most of the time, Michelle didn’t know whether to consider it a gift or a curse. The Diaz’s were just free-spirited by nature, and anyone who associated themselves with them soon grew to be laidback and easy-going. Their nature was just that contagious.

“But in all seriousness, I wish I could remember that.” Felix said, reverting back to the original topic.

“Don’t worry, I have it on camera.” Allison told him casually. “I actually have all of you on camera.” She flashed everyone before her a sweet smile.

“Oh, fuck.” Those at the table minus Suzie and Ricky cursed. That sweet smile was pure evil, Michelle could tell. She gave her friend a suspicious look and the smile on her face only grew. Oh shit.

“Morning, party people.” Erik greeted as he waltz into the kitchen with Eddie and Junior in his arms. Ricardo Jr—who was named after Michy’s father and was better known as junior—was Mary’s and Felix’s son.  He was two years older than Eddie and they were the greatest of friends. Practically inseparable.  Eddison was right behind him with Lizmarie—Mary’s and Felix’s second child—in his arm. She just recently turned one.

“Morning, sleeping beauty.” Jamie greeted his boyfriend with a smile. Michelle grabbed her son as Erik passed her, flashing him a thankful smile for sleeping in the same room as the kids. “Hey, baby.” He kissed his boyfriend before sitting next to him with Junior on his lap. Eddison—of course, because someone up there had it in for her—sat next Michelle after passing Lizzie to her mother.