"Hey!" Steve yells out. Robin and I looked back. "Shes my girlfriend."

"Shes my best friend." They both looked at each other.

"Guys. Guys. There is plenty of me to go around." I laughed off. Steve puts his arm around my shoulders. We walked in and the place was crowded.

"There she is." Robin points at Vicky, the girl she's been crushing on for a while now.

"Why are you standing here for? Go!" I pushed her and she walked up to Vicky. I grabbed Steves hand as we made it to the kitchen. I grabbed two beer cans. "I promise I wont drink as much."

"Im the designative driver, so have a fun."

"Ill like to remember whats going to happen tonight." We walked to dance floor and danced. Some of Steves old friends and they're girlfriends came up and danced with us. Super Freak came on, Steve was dancing so funny that i spit out my drink. This man is such a goof ball, my goof ball.

"Come on!" He pulls me in. We danced awkwardly, everyone joined shortly. I felt a tap on my shoulder. It was Nancy and Jonathan.

"Hey!" I yelled over the loud music. "I thought you guys weren't going to come?"

"I dragged him here. I mean its Tinas party, who would miss this?" Nancy said to me. I looked at Jonathan.

"Come on Cousin, dance." I pulled him into the floor and he started to bop his head.

"Nancy! Jonathan!" Steve yelled as he gave them hugs.

"Hey Steve!" They both said. Out the corner of my eye, i saw Robin dancing with Vicky.

"Look." I told Steve, pointing behind him. He laughs.

"Way to go Robs." He looks at me. We bop our heads to the beat of the music. We might look stupid or crazy, but when im with Steve, that doesnt matter. At least im being stupid and crazy with him. Everyone got closer to their significant others. The song Forever Young by Alphaville came on. Steve and I came together. We swayed to the music. We looked at each other.

"You are so beautiful

"You are so beautiful." Steve told me.

"Thank you." I smiled.

"God you deserve the world." I went to hug Steve. I put my chin on his shoulder. I want to stay like this. I don't want to leave. Not yet. I don't want to. Not now. Just as Steve kissed my shoulder, a tear came running down. God I'm not ready. "You're okay. Im here." He heard my sniffs. He hugged me closer and tighter. I cried into his chest.

"I love you." I cried out.

"I love you more." Steve said back. Its going to be a pain to say goodbye to him, to Robin, to the kids. Maybe we can move the house next to the Wheelers, or stay a week longer. I know im making excuses not to leave but how can i not? This place gave me a second chance at everything. I wrapped my arms around Steves shoulders. "Im not going anywhere."

"Hey love birds!" We turned to Robin who yelled at us. "Im leaving, ill see you guys later." She went home with someone, Vicky maybe but she was happy.

"We should get going to." I told him.

"Can we stop somewhere first?"

"Yeah." We walked out of the party. Steve drove to the woods. I smiled as we walked to the bench. We sat down.

"Lets make this our spot." He takes out a sharpie from his jacket pocket.

"Are you going to vandalize?" I smirked.

"Vandalize with our love." He bent over and wrote.

Wendy Byers + Steve Harrington

"You are my everything." He says as he kissed me.

"I dont want to leave."

"We can make it work." He grabbed my hand. "Youre not going to let me go that easy."