Chapter Four

Emily

It's been about a week and half since Jack and I hanged out. We hangout and text each other more.

None of my friends or siblings have met him. I don't plan on it either until like a month. I just don't want them to expect anything coming from jack and I.

Especially my friends.
They know when I like someone.

I happen to just find jack attractive and funny. I could be on the process to maybeeee crushing on him. I might be overthinking that, but I quickly erase it out of my mind.

I hear my siblings yelling causing me to roll my eyes, but forget about it when my phone vibrates:

Down to hang out?

What would we do?

Hangout duh :0 x0

Well duh.. dummy. What are we gonna do  while we hangout?

I mean I've been wanting to go to this arcade, if your down to go...down ;)

Oh my god 💀 You.... are something, but I'm down :)

Good.... I'll see you soon Emily :)

I'll see you soon Jack :)

I guess I will :)

Read 1:34

I quickly run up to my room making i sure at least look some what decent for jack.

Black crop top with grey ripped pants. I re-curled my eyelashes before laying back on my bed. I start binge watching the office.

Wait?! What time are we suppose to hang out?!
Right then jack text me letting me know at 2 and that he was picking me up.

I sneak into my moms room and steal a $50. Before saying bye and going to wait for jack outside. When he pulls up I get in quickly.

"Why didn't you wait for me to go knock on your door?" He asks.

"Cause I'm not ready for you to even meet my family." I say. He nods his head.

"I can still give you a hug." I say reaching over the console and hugging him.

He hugged back before driving to where ever we were going.

~
As we finish putting credits on the card to be able to play, the one that caught my eyes was the basketball one.

I know jack saw. "You wanna go play it?" He asks.

"I mean... I don't know.... Duh I wanna go!" I say making him laugh.

"Okay but don't be hurt if I beat you." He says. I roll my eyes.
"Not to brag or anything but, so you know.... i was the um... best player on the basketball team." I say totally bragging.

"Oh... you must of tried out for the little junior team, because I'm gonna win."

I stare at him. "Oh it's so on!" I say.