Chapter Thirteen

Jayda : nigga , you must think you slick ? I know you and Layton still fucking around she wouldn't be calling your phone for no reason .

Dominque : man I didn't come here for all that I just want to check up on you and that baby and be here for you , is that too hard ?

Jayda : I don't know why you trying to act like you care now , you didn't care when you had yo dick all up in her , I knew I shouldn't have trusted you or her , I wish I would have went with my first mind .

Dominque : man stop talking crazy .

nurse : you ready to give birth Ms Jayda ?

Jayda : yes I am ready to see my Babyboy 

Dominque : me too

Jayda: didn't nobody ask you .

Dominque : oh well, that's my baby too

Jayda ; now that's yo child , um so done as soon as I give birth and you sign you can get the fuck out .

mama : sweetheart , stop acting like that towards him he just trying to help , your attuide has really got bad . 

Jayda : okay I know but I feel some type of way , i'm not trusting shit he say . mama you just don't know the half , I don't want my baby to have a half sibling um not feeling this shit at all .

mama: girl stop cussing ! mama love's you , but baby do what best for you I know you may feel like I don't be there for you like I should but I will always love you Dominque and Kingston .

Jayda : mama I love you too , I just been all over the place for a few months , and not having no one to talk to about it , stuff crazy that's why I want to move cause I just feel like I need to get away .

mama : well move then baby , um not gone stop you follow your dreams but remember what mama told you *never give up no matter what , god is within you , you will not fail *

Jayda : tell Dominque to come back in , I really need to apologize .

Dominque : wassup , you okay ?

Jayda : yeah , i'm okay I just wanted to say sorry for the way I've been acting towards  you it was all out of anger , but I really got to go , I have to move I got to get away from all this i'm sorry .

Dominque: its okay Jayda , um here for you every step of the way .

Jayda : * have's contractions 

nurse I  need for you to give me three big pushes sweetheart

Jayda : * push push push 

nurse : push harder one more time , I see the head

Jayda : * pushes

nurse : your Babyboy has arrived ! congratualtions sweetheart 

Jayda: * gives Kingston to Dominque 

nurse ; okay so I need the father to sign the birth certificate 

domnique : * signs

Jayda P.O.V Let me take a picture of my beautiful Kingston and post him

Mommy's Baby 

liked by 700,000,00 others

eva: he's so precious 

lil baby : daddy baby

Dominque P.O.V

um so glad Jayda , finally came to her senses and let me see my baby boy Kingston um in love with him already , Layton already know wassup but I don't want to be with her I really want to be with Jayda . she really me whole heart 

but I know she don't feel the same way , I wish I would've never did what I did and I feel like Layton tricked me into this shit and me and her need to talk asap .

*Calling Layton *

Layton : hello .. Dominque ?  what the fuck you want

Dominque : man we need to talk , we need to get this shit straight .

Layton : ugh okay come to my house Dominque damn .

* 5 mins later *

Dominque : man wassup Layton whats wrong with you dawg ?

Layton: that's all you got to fucking say ? no hello to yo child cause I know you see her .

Dominque : man I didn't come here for all of this  I just want to talk and be done with this shit .

Layton : okay Dominque what the fuck you got to say huh ?

Dominque : well you know my heart belongs to Jayda , I been wanted her from the start .

Layton : wait hold up , you wasn't saying that when you was in my bed the other night but you didn't tell her that tho . huh ? when you came to me and laid in my bed because Jayda didn't want yo ass I was there for you but you know what it's okay karma a bitch

>>>> TO BE CONTUINED