ANNOUNCEMENT - NOT AN UPDATE

Hello everyone, thanks for reading thus far!

Now, if you haven't seen the latest chapters of Thrown to the Wolves or Secrets of my Mate, then allow me to update you on the decisions I've made by copying and pasting the message I've already written on those stories:

But, with that, I do have bad news. I've recently gone through and looked through all of my current stories, drafts and published, and have decided to either pause or discontinue a few that I've lost touch with and don't feel like updating anymore. I haven't got a specific list up, but I will look through and decide which to cut in favor of new stories. I feel bad for it, since I know you've been waiting for them, but I feel like it's been so long since I've updated them or started anything new that I want to kind of move on a little. It would be nice to have a fresh start and not have to worry about updating stories that have been dormant so long I've forgotten where I'd wanted to go with them. Of course, with this cancelling of old stories I'm hoping to update and publish new stories, so please look forward to those.

Now, unfortunately, this means that I have decided to stop updating this story. 

HOWEVER

I have some (hopefully) good news. This story, unlike the other I've chosen, is only going to go on a hiatus. For how long, I don't know, but I hope this is better than nothing. I will, as I did with Grim Romance, explain my reasoning for this decision.

1) I actually really love this story, and it's one of the first I've felt like I myself have actually written well and I've come to adore the characters

2) it's going on hiatus because these characters actually have a connection and the story is put together (unlike GR)

3) I don't want to give up on Oliver, I just love his sarcasm too much, but I have to take a break from all the stories I've been updating since the very beginning of  my profile in favor of newer things with a newer writing style.

Of course, I hope to come back to this eventually. I have a couple drafts for this, but they were so bad I just scrapped them. I'm sure I'll rewrite them when I find time, but I don't know if I'll update them anytime soon. 

Also, since this a more simplified list, I suggest going over to Grim Romance to see more in-depth reasoning for why they're getting cut, but remember that story is being discontinued, while this on is just on hold.

Anyway, thanks so much for reading up until now and I hope to see you soon!

~TurtleCat