There was a silence. It was quite comfortable. The silence was needed for both of them to process the information. Then the masked man broke the silence once again.

,,Yo kid~ Don't worry! With my friends, you will be seen as a human. Not like your friends, who see you as something you definitey aren't even close to!'' the masked man's voice became sad for a second while saying this part, but then he quickly swiched to his determined and cheerful tone of voice and continued speaking. ''Believe me! It will be fun~" he said with cheerful voice. Naruto was just sitting on the cold ground processing what the masked man told him just now. Well, the man was surely friendly and easy to get along with. Probably. Naruto didn't know for sure yet. But it also seems like the only option he has is to join them. Well, if it means that Naruto will have true friends, he couldn't disagree on this. But he was still unsure. So he began speaking to the masked man.

,,R-really? I just don't know what to do. I love my village, and also my friends, even if they see me as a monster...only one didn't see me as a monster, ''Naruto paused to take a soft, sad sigh before he continued. '' But he decided to get a revenge rather than be with his best friend..." Naruto finished speaking with lowered voice. Sad voice.

,,C'mon~ I'm going to introduce you to my friends and my dear senpai~" The masked man said cheerfully and placed his hand on Naruto's shoulder in attempt for him to relax a bit. It helped and Naruto casually replied.

,,O-okay...stranger..." Naruto said with amusing face. Obviously teasing the masked man.

,,I-I'm not stranger~! I'm Tobi!" He stuttered, acting as if being offended slightly. Then he asked very strange question.
''Is Tobi a good boy?" The masked man asked with a cute voice, leaning a bit closer to Naruto.
Naruto looked at him with puzzled expression. But after a moment, he understood.

,,Yes, Tobi IS a good boy." Naruto smiled and pet Tobi's hair. Tobi purred like a cat for some unknown reason.

,,You're weird, ya' know?" Naruto said with slightly curious voice but then he started laughting at Tobi purring like a cat.

,,Do you have a candy~?" Tobi asked with funny voice that made Naruto smile. But as soon as Naruto realized he didn't have any candy, his expression went to apologetic and a bit sad.

,,I'm sorry Tobi, but I don't have any candy here, because I got kidnapped and I don't even know who it was.'' Naruto was a bit confused by the realization but he quickly snapped out of it and had an idea. He started speaking, now is expression brightened up a little. 

"Maybe if you come to my apartment with me, I'm sure we would find some..."

,,Okay~ but we must go now. We mustn't be late. Because my senpai~ would be angry at me." Toby said it as if his life depended on it. Which Naruto was quite doubtful with, but he let it go. Once again, he doesn't have an option but to listen to him for now.

,,I think I don't even have any other option, so I guess I'll go!'' Naruto smiled in defeat. 

Tobi motioned for Naruto to stand up and follow him. They were going upstairs. If there weren't torches on the sides, it would be pitch balck. Naruto got goosebumps at the thought. Naruto finally snapped out of is thoughts when Tobi put his hand on Naruto's shoudler. There was a door in front of them. Tobi didn't bother to knock on the door so he casually opened it and introduced you to a guy who looked like a plant.One side of his face was black and other one was white. He was giving off very uneasy vibes, almost creepy. Naruto shrugged it off and decided to listen to what Tobi was going to say 

,,This is Zetsu~" Tobi said cheerfully and waved at the guy named 'Zetsu'.

,,Can I eat him?" the guy called Zetsu asked Tobi as if it was a casual question for him. Naruto's face went pale. He wasn't sure what to think about this guy but his question creeped Naruto out. Then Tobi casually replied to Zetsu guy.