{55} Madara's Defeat

During the battle against Madara, Ruka finally woke up, followed by a groan. 'What is happening? . . . What. . .is going on?' 

"You are finally awake, Ruka." Shinsuke smiled at her. 

"Ruka! Are you okay?!" Naruto looked at her with worry as he held her in his arms. 

"Naruto. . ." Ruka slowly sat up. "What happened to me?" 

"You were in your Ultimate Form and went up against Madara Uchiha, but. . .you ran out of time and transformed back. Are you okay?" 

"I am alright. I am just a bit tired. . ."

"Well, we are in luck." Shinsuke smiles. "I brought some company to help us out in this war."

"Shinsuke brought Sasuke, my dad, and the other hokage's! Can you believe?" Naruto smiles. 

"Sasuke? Does this mean. . .he is on our side?" 

"It does." Shinsuke answers. 

"I thought you were not going to help out? Did you change your mind?" 

"Well, I had to come and look after my only sister." Shinsuke rubs the back of his head. "After all, you and I are alike. we are siblings after all." 

"Right. . ." Ruka sweat-drops and stands up. "What has happened so far?" 

"Sasuke, my dad, and the other Kage's came to help out. Even Orochimaru showed up." Naruto informed her. 

"Sasuke?" Ruka looks at Naruto. "And the other Kage's? Does this mean that they are also reanimated?" 

"Yeah." 

"Madara is too strong for all of them to handle. Despite his reanimation, he knows our every move. There has to be a way to stop him and end the renaimation." 

"And how do we do that?" Shinsuke questions. 

"With this." Ruka pulls out her seed, showing Shinsuke and Naruto. 

"Ruka, no. That is too dangerous, even for you." Shinsuke warns her. 

"What is that? A seed?" Naruto questions. 

"Not just any seed. . . Naruto. . . When we were younger, I planted this seed onto you because I wanted you to become a maiden like me. . . I was being selfish back then, and I never told you." Ruka frowns, remember the past. "For that, I am sorry. But, this seed could be our only hope in defeating Madara. If I plant this seed into me, I will stay in my Ultimate Form, but I am not sure if I will be able to turn back to me." 

"If she takes that seed, she will be in her ultimate form permanently. You saw how her ultimate self almost defeated Madara, but she ran out of time. With this seed, it will last longer. Probably forever. That is why it is dangerous. She will not be able to transform back if she takes that seed. And you know how her other self is. She will destroy all humans, including you, Naruto." Shinsuke added. 

Naruto frowned a bit, knowing that it was the truth. In Ruka's ultimate form, there is no stopping her. If she swallows this seed, she won't be able to transform that and might kill the other shinobi if she defeats Madara. 

He didn't want to lose Ruka. Not the 3rd time. But, if this what it had to take, then there's no other way around it. Naruto had to accept this with all cost. To end this war. . .

"Do it, Ruka." Naruto said in a low voice. "If this is the only way to stop this guy, than do it. If I can't bring you back to your original self, then that's fine. I don't care. As long as Madara is defeated and this war ends. If you don't come back as the Ruka I know, then know this," Naruto placed his right hand on her right shoulder. "I love you, Ruka. I always have."