{17} Ruka's Weakness Is The Cold!?

The director already explained everything about the mission to Kakashi while the crew was setting up the next act and Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura, and Ruka, roamed around the boat. "That girl you mentioned, the Willow Maiden. . . She is. . .inhuman. . ." The director {I don't know his name, gomen} caught notice of the thorns that Koyuki was wrapped in earlier.

"Yes. She comes from another village, so to say. There is a Willow Forest close by the village, which was Ruka's birthplace. I don't want to get into detail, but she has the ability to control the Green around her." Kakashi tells Ruka's story.

"I see. . . She's beautiful."

"That she is. . . Which also reminds me. Ruka, come here for a moment." Kakashi calls out to her. Ruka turns to him and makes her way over to her sensei. "Since you're apart of the team, I've been wanting to give you this. Here." Kakashi hands her a white box. 

"What is this?" Ruka asks while taking the box. 

"It is something for you to wear. Go try it on and let me know if it fits, okay?" 

"Okay." Ruka nods her head and goes somewhere inside the boat to change into. Ruka finds herself a room to herself and opens the box. She blinks when she opens the lid and takes out the outfit. "An outfit?" She tilts her head to the side while looking at it. 

"Since you're apart of the team, I've been wanting to give you this." She recalls Kakashi's words. After stripping off her white gown, she tries on the red genin outfit with the matching red shoes, and looks at herself while spinning around. 

'It's a perfect fit!' She exclaims in her thoughts. Ruka goes back outside, onto the surface of the ship and calls out to Kakashi. "Kakashi," The Sensei and the rest of the crew, including Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura, turn their attention to her. "How do I look?" 

Everyone gawked at Ruka as if she were a goddess while a few men's noses began to bleed. "You look amazing, Ruka. I'm glad it fits you. The color really matches your eyes." Kakahsi smiles underneath his mask. 

'She's gorgeous!' Naruto and Sasuke thought when they saw the maiden in her new outfit. 

"Maybe she can play the role!" The director shouts when an idea popped in his head. "You there!" He points his finger at her. "You can play the leading role in the movie! The sister rival of the Princess!" 

"What!?" Naruto and Sasuke shouted in disbelief. "R-R-R-Ruka in the leading role of a movie!? Now that's something I gotta see!" 

"Only if Ruka is okay with it." Kakashi looks at the brunette. "Well, Ruka? Do you want to be apart of the movie?" 

"I don't know how to act in a movie." Ruka answers with a blank expression. 

"No need to! Just talk normally like you usually would! All of this will be pretend! And your stage name will be Hanako!" The director shouts once more, still pointing his finger at Ruka. "The act will be perfect! Jealously because your sister having the royal spot which you rightfully deserve leads you to cause war with one another!" 

"What!?" Koyuki shouts at the director with disbelief. "You can't be serious!" 

"I am dead serious here! Hanako, The Princess Rivalry Sister! Even the name for the act is perfect!" 

"Hanako?" Sakura repeats the name. 

"It means Flower Child." Kakashi states. "And I think it's a perfect name for her in the movie." 

"And what she is wearing is perfect for the movie! Get every set! Quickly now!" The crew did what the director instructed as Ruka was brought up on the set. Once everything was ready to film, the camera started to roll. "Act 26, The Princess Rivalry Sister, take 1! Action!"