Chapter 5

Fuck man I cried throughout the last scenes. If you don't then that's fine. But relationships between parent and child make me weak! Maybe because my parents suck but here ya go.

Sorry it's late.
||||

"We were all standing here," Stiles said pointing to the ground in the clearing.

Stiles had offered to show Deaton where he saw the witch. Liam had insisted on coming because if they saw the witch he wanted to ask her a few things.

"And she ran off that way," Stiles said pointing across the clearing to the edge of the forest.

Deaton nodded going toward the direction the pregnant teen had pointed. Liam and Stiles followed the man toward the edge of the forest.

The three of them continued into the forest weaving between trees that were in their path. About twenty minutes later they came upon a small cabin. It was imbedded in a rock side made of wood and covered with moss. It was true witch material.

They made it to the front door and Deaton reached out to open it. The three of them stepped inside once the door had been opened and looked around. They all looked at the many things within the cabin.

There were different shaped glasses with different coloured liquids inside. There were intricate wooden carvings of different animals from wolves to horses. Then there was a wall of books all mixed up not seeming to be organized in any way.

"Guys." Liam said looking at the letter that was set in the table. There were two names written on the front of it.

Liam Dunbar & Mieczyslaw Stilinski

Stiles and Deaton walked over looking over at what the beta was looking at. Stiles picked the letter up and opened it. Liam didn't watch he simply went over to the shelve of books and looked at each. Stiles read the letter out loud while Deaton and Liam listened carefully.

"Mr. Dunbar, Mr. Stilinski, I see you've found my home. Welcome I'm sorry I couldn't be there to greet you I have left the town as to your wishes. The barrier for the supernatural is done, you've got nothing to worry about.

I also assume you have found out what the spell I put in you is. I took all the precautions before hand by looking through your memories. I chose the right fathers, the right time (yes I could have made it later in life), and I know you'll be fine. If you for certain do not want a baby I'm sure Deaton will be able to help you. But I encourage you to take one day on your own to think about it. Bringing another human (or werewolf) into this world is an amazing thing. Lots of responsibility but an amazing thing.

If you have any other questions (or if Deaton does) please call me.
Phone Number - 415 *** ****

Congratulations on your new responsibility.

Sincerely your friendly neighbourhood witch, Jamie."

Stiles finished reading the letter putting it down on the table. He put the number in his phone while Liam kept looking at the books.

"I think I found her spell book." Liam said pulling out an very old looking book.

" Liam said pulling out an very old looking book