Round 1: The FanFic Challege

Admin: Me and my sisters decided to play a game about Hetalia and Fanfictions. So we put the 2p and 1p characters in a hat and we were allowed to pick two. But with our eyes closed. We got 10 mins to write our FanFics, too. So shall we begin? (My sisters are twins and the are both 9 while I'm 13)

Shelby (one of my sisters): 2p America & 1p Italy

Story: One day Al was going to see Italy. Al was going to have so much fun. He went to Italy's house.

"Do you want to have fun?" Al said slightly raising his eyebrows.

"Yes" Italy said.

"We are going to have so much fun!" Al said. First Al took him to a bar next they went to Culver's to get some ice cream, Italy got pasta flavor and Al got regular flavor. They went home and said goodbye to each other. And lived happily ever after. Ps they had fun.

Admin: *clap clap* Nice job Shelby!!!

Sophie (one of my sisters): 1p Canada & 2p Italy

Story: 1p Canada's was running in the park with a kite and bumped into 2p Italy. He turned around in anger and Canada ran away so so scared. And 2p Italy was chasing after him. And finally catches up to Canada and said "Go away forever I do not want to see you again EVER IN MY LIFE!!!"

"Okay" Said Canada as he ran away. And he never returned to the park.

Admin: Amazing job Sophie!!! *clap clap*

Trinity (ME/Admin): 1p France & 2p England

Story: "Honhonhon~ I love how you always smile unlike the black sheep of Europe who always frowns!" Francis chirps walking side-by-side with Oliver.

"Thank you Francis!" Oliver says almost blushing. The continue to walk down the path of the brightly colored flower garden. Francis gently and slowly grabs Oliver's hand. Oliver gasps and blushes brighter than any of Spain's tomatoes. Oliver leans on to one of Francis' shoulders.

"Honhonhon~ I guess my little Ollie loves spending time with me, non? Francis asks holding Oliver closer.

"Oui~" Oliver coos back. Francis stops, bends over and picks up one of the many flowers and hands it to Oliver. The flower is an excellent almost perfect rose with blue and pink petals. Oliver's face lights up and he quickly kisses Francis on the cheek. Now it's Francis' turn to blush. Francis kisses Oliver on the lips to return the favor. The kiss is short but sweet, almost tastes like wine and cupcakes...

Admin: OMFG THIS IS THE BEST!!! Lol no my sisters did a really good job! So there's probably going to be more chapters like this so yeah sorry if you no like em!