IGGY DA BEST TWERKERER IN DA FLUFFIN WORLD???

America: *massaging Iggy's shoulders* Today's the day big guy, YOU GOT THIS!!!

England: HELLZ YEAH!! IMMA EVEN BETTER TWERKERER THAN YOU, MURICA!!!

America: -^- Meanie...... *looks at clock*

England: OH MY GAWD YOU BLOODY GIT!!! IM LATE NOW BECAUSE YOU!!! *teleports with magical twerking powers to the twerk off in London*

Queen: You and your fine British ass are late......

England: WELL IT WASNT MY BLOODY-

Queen: OHMYGAWD STOP TAKING YOU SOUND LIKE A AMERICAN!!!

America: *starts to cry from the audience*

Cilan: (lol from pokemon black and white, duh) The battle between Iggy and the Queen may start! Oh my! This sure is going to be a flavorful battle! I just-

England & Queen: STAPH FUCKING TALKING CILAN!!! NO ONE GIVES A FUCK FOR WHAT YOU SAY!!!

Cilan: *starts to cry a little*

Ash: (THE FUCKING POKEMON MASTER) HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA......asshole...

Queen: CAN I BATTLE HIS FINE BRITISH ASS OR NAH?!?

Cilan: Y-yes...*sob*

Queen: YAY!!! *starts twerking like a boss, 20x better than poor Iggy*

England: O_o Maybe this wasn't such a good idea...

America: COME ON IGGY SOME EM WHAT YA GOT!!!

England: *takes deep breath in* Fine you bloody git... *STARTS TO TWERK SO AMAZING THAT RAINBOW AND GLITTER ARE COMING OUT OF HIS SEXY FINE BRTISH ASS*