6. Flashbacks and Confessions

Start from the beginning

I pushed further into the closet, clutching my phone and hiding myself behind the coats.

Lord, please help me. I kept on repeating that and praying I would get out of this place surviving.

"Ashton, please hurry" I muttered to myself.

I heard the basement door creak open and I gasped.

"Blue baby, I can feel you. Let me just feel you're blood on my hands. I promise it won't hurt." I heard Jay laughing coldly and then the whole room became quiet.

Suddenly, my phone started ringing and I froze for a minute. I heard Jay's footsteps come closer and quickly answered the phone and whispered "He found me."

I was suddenly grabbed why the arm and was yanked forward face to face with Jay. I saw him bring the knife closer to me and started yelling

"SOMEBODY HELP, PLEASE!" I was full on crying and started hiccupping.

Jay trailed the sharp object through my cheek and I flinched "Aren't you a fine beauty, I can finally feel your blood." He suddenly held my arm tighter and growled "I waited fucking 4 years for this Lana."

He dragged me down the stairs and in the living room. He placed the knife on the table which was filled with all sorts of alcohol and pushed me against the wall.

My vision started to feel dizzy. Jay put his body against mine and kissed me with all his might. He started sucking my neck and groping me and I tried to push him off.

"Stop" I whined

He abruptly stopped and gave a sinister smirk, "I just needed to taste you before I killed you Blue."

He held the knife against my throat and I held in my breath squeezing my eyes shut.

"Sorry, Blue" I heard him whisper. I felt the blade go deep into my skin and tears started streaming my eyes.

I looked up at Jay with my blurry vision to see him crying too. I heard him mutter the word sorry and sorry over again.

I felt warm liquid on my neck and my eyes started drooping. Trying to stay awake was just too hard. I felt pain soar through my neck and started coughing.

My arms started to twitch but then limply fell by my sides.

Jay tenderly kissed my lips and my eyes gave away to the darkness.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

||Ashton Rider||

"STOP" I yelled with all my might running full speed towards Jay pushing the knife away from his grip.

He let go of Lana and she limply fell on the floor with a thud. Blood was coming through her throat and I started to panic.

"I need to touch the blood, I need to feel it please" I heard Jay whine behind me trying to find the knife. He was full on sobbing and stuttering.

I firmly gripped his shoulders and looked at his eyes, "Jay shut the fuck up, please" I desperately pleaded pushing him on the floor.

Tears started pricking my eyes as I saw Lana's gorgeous complexion turn ghostly pale, her beautiful red plump lips weren't red anymore, they were pale and dry. I couldn't see her shining blue eyes and I felt a sudden rage build inside me.

I turned around to see Jay laughing coldly and gulping the vodka.

"I finally killed her." He was full on smiling and I couldn't believe how Lana survived with him.