Tongue Technology

I was waiting for my turn on stage.

I was invited into this rap battle by this rapper who keeps on throwing shades on our group being idols only. I was handpicked by him,and I absolutely have no idea why.

I wasn't suppose to give in into his desire,but my girlfriend,along with the maknaes, urged me to join. So here I am, sitting onstage while this stupid rapper kept on blabbering nonsense towards me. He sounded more of a "nagging Jin" than a rapper.

I asked my members not to come. I don't want to draw attention. And granted that the winner will be decided by the audiences present in the battle, I don't like my opponent to think I won because of BTS.

He already made his ending line and the emcee was already doing his introduction for me,when something, or someone caught my eye.

There entering the door at the back of the audience is Kim Jisoo,along with Manager Seijin.My brows furrowed. I had specifically told her not to come. I also instructed my members and even Manager Seijin to not mind her if she tries to persuade any of them.

She waved at me, and even if her face was covered with a mask, I know she is smiling at me. I saw Seijin hyung pull her to the corner and there were squeals from the group of girls she passed by when I stood up and walked forward onstage.

Her eyes squinted which made me smirk. Kim Jisoo is not the jealous type. But she really gets annoyed when non fans or bandwagoners drool or fangirl over me.

I started my first verse,and the crowd went nuts. Their heads were bopping to my beat. I made a 'not so rude' attack on my opponent with the words and verses I created a while back. When my eyes landed on the corner,I can see Jisoo's eyes widen and I am pretty sure her mouth is wide open too.

After my performance,everyone was screaming my name and I can see pride in Jisoo"s eyes. After the emcee announced me as the winner,Jisoo and Seijin hyung  went out while the audience congratulated me. After about 20 minutes I already bade goodbye and made my way to the parking lot.

Jisoo was standing and leaning on the van when I arrived.

"Hey" I said lazily.

She looked at me and smiled behind her mask..

She instantly hooked her arms around my neck the moment I stood infront of her. I pulled her mask down, and I can clearly  see her heart shaped smile. I wrapped my hands around her waist and pulled her closer.

"Don't get mad at Seijin Oppa, I forced him to come with me." she immediately defended.

"You are too stubborn" I replied. She just grinned at me.

"You were great up there" she said in full admiration.

"I know" I smugly replied.

"Seriously, you really do spit fire. So that was the famous tongue technolgy huh?" she said cheerfully.

"Oh Jagi, That''s not the  only  tongue technolgy I know" I smirked.

"You mean there's more?"she asked eyes shining brighy.

I can't help but smile.. My girl is too innocent.

"Let's go home and I'll give you a private show, I'll bet I will make you scream" I teased.

"Jinja? I'm so excited!" she shrieked and opened the door of the van and went insde.

I laughed at how clueless she was at the dirty thoughts in my mind.

Well, I better do good with this tongue tecnholy performace later.