Reveal

"If we are going to reveal, you should be ready" I said softly and stared at her intently.

She bit her lower lip. She looks anxious.

"If you are not ready Chu, we don't have to" I again spoke, while walking towards her. I squatted on the floor in front of her. She's sitting on the couch at Bang PD's office.

"Jisoo-ssi...we can tell them to not reveal if you don't really want to" Bang PD said.

"Yoongi hyung and I can help your group in producing your comeback songs if needed. You don't have to do this just to save your company. A comeback from your group and even Ikon can bring your stocks up" Namjoon hyung said.

"But...." Jisoo spoke but was interrupted by Yoongi hyung.

"I'm fine with that. And you don't have to worry about Ikon. We can ask our lawyers to look into Hanbin's case and help prove his innocence." Yoongi hyung said.

"See, Jagi? We don't have to do it if you are not fine with it. YG is not JYP. You don't need any dating news to up YG's stocks." I added.

Jisoo shook her head.

"We will reveal out relationship." she sternly said. Everyone in the room looked at me.

"Are you sure about this?" I asked her.

"Are you ready for the consequences? The backslash?" Jin hyung asked.

"I am...I am ready" she softly said,her head bowed down.

"Chu...." I spoke, holding her hands tightly.

She looked at me and let go of my hands and cupped my cheeks.

"I am not doing this for the company. I am doing this for you and me. I m so sick and tired of seeing fake news and tweets about me and every single idol they pair me with. I am tired of the fan wars. I am tired of seeing tweets of you and other female and even male idols. I am tired of us hiding and pretending." she said, her eyes forming tears.

"I want us to be out in the open. I want us to act naturally during award shows. I don't want us to keep ignoring each other in public. I want us to be us. I want to be a proud girlfriend to you. I want to talk about you with our fans. I want to share our story with our fans..I just really want us to be us wherever we are" she said now sobbing.

I heard a deep sigh from Jin hyung.

"Jisoo-ssi the hate from the public are you ready for that?" Jin Hyung asked.

"I'll protect her. I'll block all the hate she'll be receiving. We are not stereotype idols. Weren't we the ones who broke boundaries?" I said smirking.

I stood up and held Jisoo's hands. I pulled her to stand and wiped the tears from her face.

We looked at Bang PD and the others.

"We are ready" I said and Jisoo held on to my hand tightly. I looked at her and she was already smiling back at me.

"Saranghaeyo..."she softly spoke.

"Nado saranghae..." I replied and gave a quick peck on her forehead.

I heard Yoongi hyung grunt.

"Oh please, you two get a room." he lazily said and I heard Jisoo giggle and the rest bursted laughing at his remark.

Breaking News: BTS Jungkook and Blackpink Jisoo dating. Both agencies already confirmed the relationship stating that both started dating during the 2nd quarter of 2018.

Both idols were recently spotted together coming out of Jungkook's apartment.

They were also spotted several times by neighbors,prior to the reveal of their relationship at Seoul Forest while walking Jisoo's dog, Dalgom.