Angel

We were at Big Hit building, waiting for our guests.

Bang PD bought 50% of Yang brothers shares at YG Ent. Yes, he did just that. The other 50% of the brothers' shares were bought by us, BTS. Yes, we also did that.

The company will still hold the YG name. We only bought the brothers' shares, but we decided to appoint a new CEO.

And now, as part of the restructuring program of YG, Bang PD decided to make use of YG's most powerful and famous artists at present to rebuild YG's image.

I personally wanted Ikon or Bigbang or maybe 2NE1 to have a comeback, but  Bang PD and the rest of the guys somehow believe that Blackpink is the best option for the program.

Yoongi hyung and Namjoon hyung already have ideas for Blackpink's next songs. They will also let them try writing their own songs.

So the idea was for Blackpink and BTS to hold a mini concert as collaboration. And next will be Blackpink's comeback, to be produced by Yoongi hyung.

Blackpink...Somehow I don't know what to feel. I am excited, at the same nervous, afraid.

This will be the first time I will see them again. HER especially. That time when she was MIA during the US tour, she was sick. Yes, that was half true. But she only got sick as a side effect of the incident that took the most precious being away from me.

I blamed her for that. I know I shouldn't. I know she was hurting too, but I had no one to blame. And I was in too much pain. I was hurting too much I never realized she was more in pain than me.

I wanted to talk to her when we got back to Korea,but I didn't know how. She blocked me on her phone. Even her members blocked me. Jiyoon noona told me to give her more time.

It's been months, and she still hasn't unblocked me. Her members already did, that's how I got to know how much she suffered and cried alone.

"Annyeonghaseyo Sajangnim,sunbaenims" the four girls cheerfully greeted in chorus.

My eyes landed on her. A genuine smile plastered on her pretty face.

"Annyeonghaseyo. Welcome to Big Hit" Namjoon hyung greeted back, and we all bowed to them.

Bang PD discussed the project with the girls. My eyes were fixed on Jisoo. She's still as beautiful as the last time I saw her.

"Can I add up something on the set list for the concert?" I butted in the conversation.

They all looked at me.

"There's this song that I wrote. Can it be added to the set? It's perfect for Jisoo"s voice."

Her eyes widened, her members gasped. My hyungs snickered and Bang PD smiled. Yes, the golden maknae is making his move now to take back my Kim Jisoo.

She stood up from her seat,and bowed to Bang PD.

"Apologies Sajangnim,but can Jungkook and I be excused for a moment?" she asked,to which Bang PD approved.

*******************************************
We were at one of the practice rooms in BH building. She was standing infront of me, arms crossed over her chest and her lips pouting.

"What were you thinking?" she hissed.

"Look, I wrote that song to be sang by you. I told you that before."

"You never came when I needed you the most" she softly spoke, head bowed down, drops of tears fell on the floor.

I was unable to speak, nor move.

"I didn't know Kook. I didn't know. It was already late when I knew. Our baby was already gone when I knew I was pregnant. I didn't know...I'm sorry. I'm really sorry" she said sobbing as she sat down on the floor.

I bent down and hugged her tightly,calming her.

"It's not your fault. No one knew. We didn't know. It's not your fault" I told her while caressing her back.

"But you blamed me. You never came to me. I needed you, but you never came. You left me hanging,suffering alone" she cried.

" I'm sorry... Baby I'm sorry...I was hurt,and became selfish. I never thought of your pain. I'm sorry.."

She was still crying but she held on to me, snuggling to my chest.

"I wanted to see you when I got back,but you blocked me...I went to your dorm but Nini noona told me it's not yet the right time. Jiyoon noona also told me to give you time. So I did. I just waited...But waiting for you to come to me is killing me Jisoo.. So, I begged Bang PD and my hyungs to buy out YG's shares."

"That's the only way you can think of huh? Buying out shares. Mini concert collab?" she said tilting her head to look at me.

"The concert was Bang PD's idea, and your comeback was Yoongi hyung's idea,he wanted to please Rose'" I chuckled and she giggled.

"I'm really sorry Kook. I wasn't careful" she said softly.

"Ani, it's not your fault. She's our angel now. So you should unblock me from your phone. She will be sad up there if she sees us in bad terms"I smiled sweetly at her.

"She? Our angel could be a boy you know."

"I have a strong feeling  our angel is a girl" I said smiling.

She smilednback sweetly at me.

"We have a lot of catching up to do Kook. We lost months." she spoke softly

"I'll make it up to you every single second of the day,Kim Jisoo. ".

I held her chin up and was about  to kiss her when the door suddenly swung open and Bang PD's was on the floor, on top of him were the hyungs and the girls.

"I told you not to push!" Bang PD yelled.

I stood up and helped Jisoo stand up also. I glared at them and they stiffened instantly.

"I am going to count to 1. If any of you are still on my sight, you are dead meat" I hissed.

They immediately stood up an ran away closing the door. I heard Jisoo giggle behind my back.  I raised my eyebrow and she suddenly cupped my face.

"Baby number 2 on the way"she sweetly spoke before claiming my lips.

I smiled through the kiss.

"I love you...."

If I was alone, if I never knew you
I might have given up, lost at sea
But my heart’s still on fire with a burning desire
I’m gonna find you again like destiny