Are We?

Taehyung POV

She was pacing back and forth. Mumbling things I cannot comprehend.

"Jisoo-yah, can you stay still? I'm getting dizzy watching you pace over and over." I whined.

She glared at me and scowled. She's really a cutie even when angry.

"How on earth can I stay still?The fans are attacking each other. Your fans and your ships' fans are attacking me.My boss is asking me from time to time if this fans' speculations are true!" she yelled.

"Calm down. Why are you letting this get to you?"I yelled back

"Calm down? You're asking me to calm down? Your ships are attacking me? How can I calm down!" she exclaimed.

"Jisoo...." I softly spoke. I am actually out of words. I honestly don't know how to calm her. This ruckus is actually my fault.

"What were you thinking anyway?" She spat at me. She is really angry. Her glaring at me actually scares me.

"It was nothing. When I posted your picture with Yeontan, it was just for fun" I said.

And her face became redder than ever.

"Nothing?For fun? Is that what I am to you? You posted a picture of me with Yeontan on your group's official Twitter account! And your saying it's nothing and just for fun?" she yelled,fuming in anger. I think I chose the wrong words to say.

"No,it's not that. I mean, you are not nothing and you are not just for fun. You are, I mean...ugh. How do I say this?" I desperately said.

"Taetzu shippers are throwing negative and hurtful comments at me. Fans are fighting."she said, pain evident in her voice.

"Why on earth would you do that?  You gave me a watch almost similar to yours. You always ask me out when we're both free. You give me gifts whenever you come back to Korea from your tours. You do so many unusual things for me. People speculate about us. Dispatch is threatening YG to release dating rumors about us? Are we?"she asks teary eyed, staring deep into my eyes.

"The things I do for you, I never did to any other girl. The way I look at you, I never looked at any other girl that way. You are special to me Jisoo-yah" I told her.

"Have you never thought of it?" I asked her

"I didn't want to assume. I mean we are friends. And I have always thought you acted that way because we are friends"she replied

I stood up from my seat and walk towards her.  I cupped her face with my hands and stared deep in her eyes.

"Are you really that dumb? And they say I am the dumb one" I joked and she pouted.

"I like you Jisoo, a lot." I told her. She was looking up at me.

"Like? You just like me?" she asked nervously

"I have been in love with you for a long time now,even before we emceed together" I honestly said, and her cheeks flustered.

"So, are we?" she asked

"Are we what?" I asked back smiling

"A thing, like you know" she said shyly

"I'd like to say we are in love, but it was only I who actually said the words" I replied

She beamed at me, and wrapped her hands around my waist.

"I have been waiting for you to say those words. Like I said a while back, I did not want to assume, but I have been in love with you, since the first time you asked me out" she shyly said.

"So are we?" It was me wh asked this time and she smiled.

"We are" she replied and tiptoed to kiss my lips.

"Everything is for you
Everything is alright
Even if there is no answer
Everything is inside your smile"