Love Unspoken

"But we are not dating!NOT. N-O-T. What do you not understand with that?" she spat at Yang Min-Suk and Bang PD.

"Jisoo-ssi. The rumors surrounding my brother now needs to be addressed. Regardless of how we deny the allegations of prostitution during his party, the media and the general public do not believe us. Eversince the Seungri scandal, YG has been seen as a haven for misconduct and sexual acts."Yang Min-Suk calmy said.

"And a fake dating news is your answer?" she sourly answered

"It's going to create a good diversion Jisoo-ssi" Bang PD said.

"What are you getting from this? Clearly, you don't need money or fame as you and your company have both" she glared at me and Bang PD.

"We're just here to help" Bang PD replied and her eyebrow raised.

"Help? YG? Since when did you became friends? YG hates you to hell and back" she grimly said.

"Jisoo-ssi, please. I am begging you. You know my brother. He will never get involve in something like this." YG Sajangnim pleaded.

Jisoo sighed deeply. "But why me?"

"You're being shipped with V, and somehow the feedback in majority is positive." Bang PD replied.

"He's being shipped with Jennie and Lisa also. And those ships are more stable and stronger. While ours is a sinking one."

I sighed and she looked at me.

"Aren't you gonna say something?You've been sitting casuallly there this whole time. Don't you have a say on this?" she looked at me her eyes pleading me to side with her. I just shrugged my shoulders which made her squint her eyes.

I stood up and faced Bang PD and YG. "Can we please have the room for a moment?"

Both nodded and exited the room,leaving Jisoo and I alone.

"I can't believe you. Why are you agreeing with them?How about Tzuyu?"she spat at me

"What about her?" I replied

"Aren't you two together?" she asked

"Nope. We went out on a couple of friendly dates,but that's just it. " I answered

"Oh" she said.

"But why does it have to be me. Can't you not ask them to just pair you up with Lisa or Jennie. Honestly,it's a much better ship. Like I said ours is a sinking ship. It won't be of much help for YG."she painfully spoke.

"I'm sorry but I can't change what has been decided"I replied staring at her deeply.

"Why did you agree on this anyway?"

"It's my idea actually." I said straight which made her snap her head towards me.

We were staring at each other. Her head tilted up towards me.

"What do you mean?" she stuttered.

I took a deep breath. "I was the one who offered help. I was the one who chose you,not any of your members"

"Why me?

"Why not?" I replied.

"Why?" she asked again.

I poked her forehead making her pout.

"I love you, Ever since we emceed together and I know you know that. "

She just stared at me at lost for words.

"I've been giving hints lately, but you"re just too dumb to notice"

"You could have just told me straight you know. We wouldn't have been playing this game.of hidden message posts had you told me from the start" she sweetly said with a smile.

I pulled her waist towards me with my left hand as my right one caressed her cheek.

"Honey, you should know that the loudest of all sounds is love unspoken" I softly said.

She smiled and wrapped her hands around my waist.

"Smooth. Real smooth Kim Taehyung. "

"I love you" I said staring deeply in her eyes.

"Sarangheyo"she replied showing her heart shape smile.

"YG should give me a raise and incentive for this" she said chuckling and I snickered before my lips landed to hers.

But all of this is about reaching you
It's the answer to my journey
I'm singing to find you
Baby to you