Newcrest: Spring Day 4 & 5

Spring Day 4 - Wednesday
Woke up at 6am as usual and did the same routine again. Eating my breakfast, showering & toilet. Since there is still like 20 minutes before school start I am on the computer playing game.

8am
________________________________
Set Ariel to studying hard in school.
Performance was perfect and fun drop a lot resulting in being tense!
*Notification*
10am
"GeekCon Festival is in town
________________________________
12pm

Decide to skip school early for GeekCon Festival even though my grade will drop.
I heard that you can up your gaming & programming skill fast at the same time help me to ease my tension from school.

Very soon it's was 4pm and the festival had ended. My gaming skill had gain another level to 3 now! Time to head home as my I am in need of a meal, toilet and a shower.

By the time all my need are fulfil it's 7pm already. My rose & snapdragon have grown out nicely and I sold them to earn my fund. At the same time I water and spray at those bug that is on them. Gardening skill is up another level!

Last time for the day to complete is homework!
As usual I called Brant over to hang out and get him to help with my homework. My mood was still so focused after the GeekCon festival & help from homework that I could paint a Math diagram on the canvas board.

Brant and I become best friend today from all my charming personality as our friendship bar is at it's max! Still unable to proceed with any further romance. Do any one of you think that I will to get Brant?

No point worry about it time for bed to prepare myself next day!

.............................................................................
Spring Day 5 - Thursday

Get up at 6am again and did the usual routine till it was time for school. I was feeling flirty the whole day as tomorrow was Love Day!

8am
________________________________
Set study hard for Ariel.
By 11am performance bar was full
Changing setting to make friends
________________________________

3pm

Due to my hard work pay off and I received a B in my grade. The school have informed my parent about it but my mum commented on my social media that grade B is so common nothing to brag about.

Who cares and I manage to make a new friend called Cassandra in school. But like I said I am not interested in girls so I am not going to maintain this friendship. The only reason why I make friend in school because she was sitting beside me.

Back to playing games and there is a new game called Incredible sports. My tummy is grumbling after a while and there is no food left! I decided to whip up family serving of egg & toast since I can afford a little from my recent fund from gardening.

After fulfil all my needs and settled my garden I decide to head out to Blue Velvet night Club for a night out with my flirty mood. Dominic was there and I managed to charm our friendship bar to 3/4 full.

But the sad thing that I can't do was to do any romance action except for relationship advice & flatter.

Look like I am failing to challenge nooooo!
(Dominic is married and hard to get romance with married guy! But it's still possible with the right mood.)

Oh well no point worrying about unnecessary stuff. It's late already time to head back home and get my beauty sleep!