Newcrest : Spring Day 2 & 3

Spring Day 2 - Monday
Woke up feeling refresh after a good night sleep! I was in a good mood as I remember witnessing the first snow of the year yesterday.

School start for me at 8am and it's already 6am! Let's grab some breakfast from yesterday's leftover and then have a shower.

It's 8am time for school!
________________________________
*Choose setting that Ariel work hard in school*
Performance 3/4 bar filled up!
________________________________

I love 3pm do you know why?
Cause school ended and urgh I am feeling so tense after all the intense studying!
I can literally scream at the person next to me if they try to talk to me.

Thankfully there is no one beside me and the games are calling to me. After 3 hours of gaming on the computer my tension have gone now my tummy is grumbling.

Time for dinner after my meal I was feeing flirty!  I decided to give Brant a call and asked if he would like to hang out with me at my house.

I could ask him for help with my homework and at the same time try to up my friendship with him before making my move.
You can judge me but it's a great deal after all it's killing one bird with two stones.

Brant agreed to come over and my plan was proceeding well. I finished my homework feeling focuses with an adult teaching.

Brant was feeling confident all the way and I easily manage to up our friendship bar to 3/4 but unable to have any further romance.

The only romance i can give is relationship advice. Oh come on just fall for me already.
(Brant is married and feeling confident so hard for Ariel to flirt with him.)

It's getting late now time check 12pm I was feeling tired and tell Brant to leave.
I forget about my garden went immediately tending to my roses and snapdragon.
Once gardening is done I clear my bladder and went to bed.
.............................................................................
Spring Day 3 - Tuesday
Woke up at 7am feeling flirty and decided to take a vacation from school! Since I have 3 vacation day why not take the day off.  Plus I really need to get to know more people to complete my 100 baby challenge.

I start my morning off clearing my need such as hunger, bladder and shower.
After everything is done it's 12pm already and it's still early. My plan was to go out at 7pm to the night club and befriend more guys!

I decide to play bitblock on the desktop and after a while gaming skill increase to level 2.
My stomach is grumbling again and I am out of food! Cook another family size of grilled cheese and ate my late lunch.

Time check it's 5pm now I am going to take a quick nap before heading out. I woke up feeling energised after the short nap. Before heading out time to clear my bladder so I don't have to use the public restroom.

You know how dirty public restroom is?
How many people before you used it and who know what they did before that. Example rubbing their mucus from their nose on the toilet door handle. And some step on the toilet seat to pee! You get what I mean now?

Back to the topic I heard that there is a cool night club call The Blue Velvet at Willow Creek.
I headed there and oh boy! A crowd was there and I manage to make friends with Dominic, Joaquin, Baako & Akito (the mixologist).

And no I don't make friends with girl/ woman even though they are on my friend list. I only need the guys and I am extreme just like that. End of the day now it's 1am and back home to sleep.

////////////////////////////////////////////
End of day 2 & 3!
A bit boring nothing much as Ariel is still trying to befriend guys!
One of Ariel's trait is romance so she will feel flirty everyday and make use of the time frame to flirt if possible.