The beginning creation

So...
I, Ariel Love has been kick out of my parent house due to our disagreement.

My mum is jealous of my relationship with dad. She has been accusing me of flirting with dad and all the guys that I knew.

I have alway been a outgoing, romantic & family orientated person. It is only natural that I will flirt around with the opposite gender.

I have a short bob hairstyle and my preference of clothes is a short spaghetti strap red summer dress pair with black high heels.
I like to put make up as well with smokey brown/black eye shadow pair with eyeliner. Adding pink blusher on my cheek and red lipstick on my face to give it colour.
Lastly pair  with black glove, white bangle and a gold necklace with sparkling stone.
The perfect look to  help me to charm the guys!

I will prove to them that I will be living well with my own family! Before I went off Dad has given me $20k for me to find a place and live the rest of my life. Dad love me the most guess my flirting pay off.

I have decided to move to Newcrest to start my life.  A great place where everywhere is empty and just me alone. Using my fund I had purchased this lot and design and build it on my own.

Every thing is on a budget even though I had wanted all the expensive stuff.

It's just a simple house that has stair leading to the deck with fence where the entrance door is located.  The house consist of 1 master bedroom and a simple kitchen.

Run out of fund to purchase any stuff for living room as well as paint and tiles for both the wall & floor.
There is still plenty of space left but I shall leave it till next time when i have more fund.

My bedroom consist of a Discretion Double Bedsystem which is just a queen size bed that  help you to relief stress & discomfort relief of 4 after a night sleep. It had better do it job with the price i paid and invested for my beauty sleep.
On top of my bed is a Love in pair painting which is actually a pair of koi to spice up the room. (Environment + 1)

Beside my bed consist of a white simplicity Nightstand (just a side table) with a brown Tudor Style Mantle clock on top to make my environment more pleasing. (Environment +2)

I also added Intellectual Illusion Wall Mounted Bookshelves at the foot of my bed. This is to make myself look smarter. (Fun +5)

At the other side of my bed consist of a Floored by symmetry Standing mirror which is just a full length mirror. Beside the mirror consist of a white Audrinite Dresser to store all my clothing . This is the most basic item with my limited fund that I could get for my dressing area.

A the far end opposite of the bed consist of The Space Saving Desk Set pair with the cheapest How Low Can You Go Deskblock Computer. And to accompany the desk we have "The Boss" Executive Desk Chair. When I have the fund I will upgrade. You can tell that I need technology to survive.

On to the toilet which is facing the desk.

Inside the toilet consist of a Under the Sea Clawfoot Tub with shower(spurge on the bathtub hygiene is important!), a Great Wall mirror mirror, Modern relief (a basic toilet bowl) &  The Patrician (a basic sink).

Just hope that the basic stuff don't break down so often!

Finally my cosy and small kitchen with the basic function like Crisponix Budget Dee Lux (a cheap fridge) and The YummCooker( basic oven). Pair with 2 basic kitchen counter , one dining table with 2 chair.

Some of my impulse buy all at living room are a chessmaster table along with 2 plastic chair, trackmile, microphone, flower arranging table table & a Eassel (in the bedroom). All these are to help to build my skill and earn my living since I refused to have a career.

////////////////////////////////////////////
The of chapter 1!
Sims 4 player should be familiar with this!

Creating your sim, naming it and choosing their trait. After that choose if they want to rent or buy lot to build their house. This took me like 30 minutes to create the whole thing!

Starting fund for Ariel is $20 thousand and this is how she chose to spend it.
Ok more like it's my decision!
Hopefully this chapter don't bore you 🤪!
Be glad to hear any feedback.