pony P.O.V

Writer's P.O.V

As I slowed my pace, the tips of my flapping wings stung like fury. I didn't want to show Leo I was hurt, he'd probably make me stay grounded for a month or whatever. It didn't help that tears stung them. Ya ever since I did the entire "spread wings and overpower the electric box" thing my wings have been burned at the tips. I landed on a cloud to take a breath. I folded my aching wings.

"Writer!" My publisher, Publisher, flapped her wings clumsily. I scooted over grumpily and wiped away a tear.

"Hey what's wrong?" She tilted her head as she landed. She was a few years younger then me, only 13.

"Fine." I tried to growl, but my voice came out a sob. Urg tears welling up in my eyes.... WHY DO YOU GOTTA BE LIKE THAT GAMER TAG?

"H- hey what's wrong? You can tell me...." publisher tried to sooth me. I couldn't tell her, I couldn't tell anyone.

"LEAVE ME ALONE!" It came out louder then I wanted, but I just fell off the cloud. Purposely. I lost my freind today. My best freind. The air buffeted my wings upward, alone with my name and tail. I did this all the time, just I usually saved myself. I had no reason to this time. Suddenly the wind changed, I opened my eyes. Rainbow? She dropped me once we were closer to the ground.

"What the buck writer!" She yelled.

"Watch the language." I muttered.

"Were you trying to die! Imagine how your sister would have felt!"

"I get the message." I clenched my teeth. I heard hoofsteps and my ears went down.

"Writer! Are you ok?" Leo quickly teleported to my side. What was that, instinct?

"I'm fine." My voice cracked.

"What's with your wings!" He looked at me as if I had never been hurt before.

"It's nothing." I muttered as I folded my wings.

"It's not NOTHING. You need a bandage or-" I cut him short

"Just.... leave me alone...." I shoved my way past everypony. I had to try really hard not to go back....