tmnt P.O.V

Raph's P.O.V

i swear if anyone hurts even a hair in her mane... i thought to myself as we walked through the farm grounds.

"I'm sure she's fine." Donnie encouraged, breaking into my thoughts. Maybe he was right. One does not simply kidnap Rainbow Dash. Unless they want a few broken limbs in the process. I just shrugged and looked around. I didn't see anypony. I made a mental note of that since Rainbow says it's usually swarming with apple family members around this time.

"Nopony seems to be here... Isn't it apple bucking season?" Donnie murmured. I just shrugged again. Isn't it always apple bucking season or something? Eventually we got to the house to see the curtains were closed, door was locked, you know.

"what do we do now?" I asked my brother. Hey he's the smart one.

"Oh i don't know, knock?" He retorted and knocked. no answer. he knocked again. no answer.

"I say we just bust in." I muttered.

"That would be breaking and entering. i think. does this world even have laws? anyway, maybe i can jimmy a window or something...." He mused. I groaned a bit.

"How about we just force the door open or something!" I snapped. We don't have forever to come up with a stealthy plan.

"Or you could have me use the key." A loud voice made us jump. I saw Applebloom.

"Oh uh hi!" Donnie stuttered.

"If ya want to get in ah'm 'fraid ya'll won't be welcome. Applejack's missin'. All that's left is a empty cider mug." She explained and shrugged. Me and Donnie exchanged a glance.

was she taken too? iimouthed. He just shrugged as Applebloom unlocked the door.

"Home sweet home." She sighed, "Feel free to look in the kitchen. Mug is still there." And with that she went upstairs.

"How uncharacteristic." Donnie noted and went to the kitchen. I followed quietly. Wow this family really likes apples.

"Raph... this isn't Cider."