Tmnt P.O.V

Mikey's P.O.V

I quietly followed Leo out of the apartment. "hey you! Reader! why was that last chapter necessary?"i questioned you.

"Mikey who are you talking to?" Leo muttered.

"The reader." I chirped.

"reader? I don't wanna know." He sighed and trotted down the stairs. i followed him, when i finally realized something. Pinkie. was. missing.

"Hey Leo, is Pinkie and the others going to be alright?" i asked. he looked at me for a moment before answering.

"I don't know Mikey... i dont know." He sighed. I whimpered. so she might DIE? DIE?

"Then we have to find them! What if the shredder has them? again!" I said. "Reader do you know where they are? ANSWER M-" I ran into leo.

"Sorry!" A squeaky voice apologized. She backed up out of the narrow? hallway.

"It's all right." I said as we pushed through the door. A small ,blue pony with a red braid and two different colored eyes appeared.

"Hey... your the new guys! But i thought there were four of you... ah well!" She spoke quickly in a still squeaky voice.

"There are! Our brothers! Hey have you seen a pink pony about my height?"

"nope nope nope. well yes. but she's gone." She laughed and skipped off. "by the way, I'm Frozen DRagon!"