tmnt P.O.V

Mikey's P.O.V

I burst through the door to see pinkie with two little kids. They were called kids in this dimension right?

"Hey mikey! This I pumpkin cake," pinkie held up a unicorn," and pound cake!" She held up a Pegasus. In a matter of seconds pumpkin cake was on pinkie's head and pound cake was flying around the room.

"Hey little dude and dudet!" Pumpkin cake fell off of pinkie and slid down her back like a slide screaming:" I'm pumpkin cake! More play more play!" Pinkie pie giggled and led her to the blocks. I watched pound cake zoom around the room. I realized one thing. There were no video games in this dimension.

"Hey pinkie are there video games here by chance?" I asked nervously. Without video games I wouldn't survive in this world.

"No. At least not like in your world. They did invent the Hphone 5 though!!!! Here let me get it out of my saddle bags!" She Bounced cheerfully to the counter and went through her saddlebags.

"That's funny. I could have swore I put it in here!!" She put a hoof to her chin. "Wait I remember!" She reached into her mane and took out a phone. It looked like those old iPhone thingies I saw while dumpster diving. The ones with broken screens.

"Whoa! You pulled that out of your hair!" I exclaimed.

"Yeppy deppy! Now here is how you hold it ." She sat down and motioned me to come watch. I sat down next to her.

"Ok so are you right hoofed or left hoofed?" She smiled."both"

"Ok then you choose which hoof. And you put it on this sticky part of the phone." She moved my hoof to where it stuck to the phone. "And that's it! Heh heh.... Oh pumpkin cake don't eat that!" She quickly got up and ran to the unicorn. Pumpkin cake wasn't chewing anything.... Wait a moment..... pinkie's face was bright red. She wasn't holding her breath.... She was blushing!!!!!!!!!!