Chapter 35 : He's back

❁❁❁❁❁❁❁

Hoseok spends another day with Jimin. He knew Jimin need him. Jimin barely out of his room and spend time alone in his darkroom. He refused to eat sometimes and just sleep. Hoseok had to take care of both Jimin and his works. Glad that he was Jimin's business partner, so he knew how to take care of Jimin's work.

Hoseok tried to persuade and encourage Jimin to move on but every time he did that Jimin would only listen but his mind was nowhere. Hoseok sighed. It's been four days, Jimin acted like that. Hoseok was really worried about his dongsaeng's health.

Hoseok opened the door of Jimin's room. It was in the evening and he just got back from work. "Jimin-ah...have you eat yet?" Hoseok walked to Jimin's bed and found that his dongsaeng was still sleeping. He sighed at the sight. He closed Jimin's door and walked to his room to get rest and take a shower before preparing their food.

❁❁❁❁❁❁❁

"Kook-ah!!! Wakey wakey!" Y/N shook Jungkook's body.

"Erm, five more minutes." Jungkook said half asleep.

Y/N rolled her eyes. She smacked Jungkook's forehead making him wake up immediately due to the pain.

"Ouch, honey it hurts." Jungkook rubbed his forehead and pout.

"Wake up, sleepyhead." Y/N chuckled and walked to the door.

"Ehem...where's my morning kiss?" Jungkook looked at his wife with his bunny eyes.

"Not until you take a shower. I'm going to prepare for breakfast." She smirked and get out of the room.

Jungkook runs to the bathroom to get a wash. After that, he tidies up their bed and their room. He smiled lovingly as he walked to their kitchen. He and Y/N had been living together in his new house that he bought last month. He truly wants to start a family with his lover.

He back hugs Y/N and kisses Y/N's cheek. "What are cooking today?"

Y/N chuckled. "I'm making your favorite pancake."

"Emm...the smells." Jungkook grin. "Where's my morning kiss babe?" He smirked.

"I don't know maybe hiding." Y/N jokes. Her hand was busy plating the pancake.

Jungkook stole a moment and carry her, put her at the kitchen table.

"What are you doing? The pancake will get burn." Y/N shocked. She tried to get back to what she'd been doing but Jungkook blocked her and kiss her right away.

They both giggled. "I don't mind to eat a burned pancake." Jungkook smirked.

❁❁❁❁❁❁❁

Three months had passed. Jimin was starting to get back his sense. He wanted to meet Y/N and get an explanation from her. He still loves her and he knew he had to fight for it. He was standing at the airport's entrance, waiting for Hoseok to pick him up.

As soon as he spotted the tall black-haired man, he grabbed his things and walked to him. "Hyung."

"Oh, Jimin-ah. How was the flight?" Hoseok smiled. He picked up Jimin's belongings and put them in the trunk.

"It was a long flight." Jimin chuckled.

"Anyway, welcome back to Korea dude." Hoseok hugged him.

"Yeah, it's been a long time and there's a lot I'd been missed." Jimin said.

They both entered the car and Hoseok started to drive. "So, my house or yours?" Hoseok asked.

"Mine, please." Jimin said.

"But before that, I'm hungry." Jimin whined.

Hoseok chuckled at Jimin's cuteness. "Okay, okay. Let's eat first. After I send you home, I'll be going to my academy." Hoseok said. Jimin nodded. He will stay here for two weeks, he still got time to go anywhere he wanted. Besides, he was lazy and want to rest that day.