The older woman sighed and looked up at him. "It's up to Carlisle but I have a feeling that we might just have to do that."

Upstairs, deep in Alice's room, Daniella was going insane. Her sister couldn't see her, not yet and not for a while. So as Alice desperately tried to calm her down, the blond was running around the room, muttering how she was going to expose their big secret, yet unknown to them, Summer already knew. Alice quickly stopped Daniella in her tracks, her small hands firm on her shoulders as she drawled her attention to herself. "Calm down, woman. We'll get through this." She rose one hand and pointed to the leather ottoman in her room, "Sit there." And in flash, she was gone and returning with a pair of pajamas. "She'll be here in around five seconds so do me a favor and put these on." The lat thing Daniella wanted was Summer walking straight in on them so she was quickly throwing off her clothes and throwing on the new ones instantly. Alice turned the other way, watching the door with a fierce look, listening to Summer's steps. She could even determine how she was acting due to how hard she was pressing her feet with each step she took.

  "I'm ready," whispered Daniella, playing with the ends of the shirt. "I'm guessing you don't have any contacts on you?" She already had a feeling they didn't and with Alice's soft 'no' she had to deal with what she had.

  It was tense when the knock came, it was hard and hurried since Summer was anxious. Breathing in a shaky breath, Daniella nodded and the door was swung open. Summer didn't waste a chance and walked inside, sending a glare into Alice's direction but the girl's face didn't change but stayed the same: almost a boring look. Looking forward then, her eyes softening onto her sister, she walked but stopped abruptly. "Get your ass up," she rolled her wrist in a beckoning motion.

Daniella expressed a dumbfounded look. "I-I'm sick, Summer!"

Like the Cullen in the room, her face didn't change and she rolled her wrist again. "I'm not stupid and honestly, I'm not stupid to believe that you're supposedly sick and that chick over there is a damn vampire."

  By the door, Alice's eyes widened and she silently knew that the Volturi would possibly get involved in their lives once again; too many humans were discovering who they were. First, it was Daniella, then Summer. It was like a pattern and everyone wanted it to end quickly and easily so no problems would emerge, but problems seemed to already be appearing. "Vampires are just myths-"

  "Bullshit," Summer cut in, her head snapping to her. Her eyes burned into Alice, "Just shush it, Tinker Bell." Alice rolled her eyes at the nickname and chose not to retort back, she watched Summer and Daniella instead.

 Summer narrowed her eyes on Daniella before they widened when she noticed her sister's new eye color. She could barely speak, the worst ideas were floating her mine and all Daniella could do was look away, a guilty look forming on her. "No..." Summer breathed, her eyes watering. "You're one of them now, aren't ya'?" Summer was clearly pissed and heartbroken which caused Daniella's dead heart to be torn into a million shreds. It caused her eyes to water, yet nothing wet fell from them and stained her cheeks. It caused her voice to be lost as Summer continued to stare at her, a disappointed look consuming her face. Turning into a vampire wasn't her choice, though, it was Emmett's doing.

But the newborn didn't want to blame him so in the end, as she sat there on the ottoman while her eyes were trained on her sister, she blamed herself. She was the one who was stupid enough to walk through a blizzard and it was her fault for running after Emmett on her own. "Summer, you need to stop," Daniella spoke softly, her figure becoming tense. "Please, just leave the room and we'll talk, okay?"