Morning voices and cabbage rolls!!!

A/N: sooooooooooo peeps! Thanks for voting and commenting! :)) XxRachelBabYxX is such a pain in the ass!!! Well here ya go! :))

chapter 

lyla's POV:

I seriously can't believe what i'm hearing right now.  He said he lvoed me. He actually said he loved me.

I felt a blush creep its way unto my cheek adn i looked down at the oh-so-fascinating freakin' floor.

He held my chin so that i can look up at him.

As soon as I layed my eyes on his, Every moment that we shared together came rushing back. I remembered everything.

I remembered how we used to laugh just because we're together or how he sweet talk his way to anything.

Or how he kisses my cheek when he feels that he did something wrong, which by the way all of the time.

Or how his voice sounds so angelic when he wakes up. How his breathe sent shivers to me everytime I feel his breath on my skin.

Or how he told me that he loved me. I didn't believe him but I nodded my head and smiled like a girl inlove.

I remembered how he would always give me gifts and prepare suprises for me. The way he says my name and how it sounds so different when he says it.

The way he touched me. He touched me so gently its like his scared that he's going to break me. 

I mean everybody gives me this bone crushing hugs and he gives me this super sweet but super light hug. It was the kind of hugs i like the most.

I remember the way he whispers sweet nothigs to me when he feels that i'm sad or just bored?

He always have the right things to say. Its like he can read your mind and tell you what you really need to hear. 

He'll kiss you when you least expect him to, He'll hug when you push him away and he'll tell you he loves you when you say you hate him.

That's just him. He doesn't even need to try and girl fall at their knees at the sight of him.

Yes, he's that handsome but no he's not a douche like all the other guys.

If he doesn't like you the way you want him to, He'll reject you politely but tells you that you can still be friends. 

If any girl glares at me, like you'd-be-so-dead-by-now-if-it-wasn't-for-him look, He'll kiss me and tell them to back off cause i'm his. 

The list goes on and on and I might take the whole year just to make you see what he is.

Its just that, somewhere in between he changed. He kept his distance and I don't know. We kid of just drifted away.

There was no proper closure. 

I looked at him. He looked at me and the next thing I know his lips came crashing down on mine and he gently kissed me. Like the way he did before.

His kiss was so full of love and longing but there was something off. 

Something kept bugging me to push him off. But whhhhhhhy? His kisses makes me feel happy. 

A vague image of a guy appeared in my head. He was mad. Mad at who? It's like he heard and pointed at me.

Me? what the hell did I ever do to him. He looked at me with sad and left. 

What the actual fuck was that?

Then it hit me.

I shouldn't be kissing this unbelievably hot gorgeous guy infront of me cause I have a boyfriend. A mate to be exact.

But I don't understand. They said that the pull between mates si so strong that sometimes just being around guys makes you feel bad about no telling your mate.

But how in hell did I forget that I had a mate. Who I think is practically worried sick cause I'm missing right now.

How could I forget that? How could I totally forget that I'm inlove with kyle? Am I? Am I really inlove with him?

maybe you are. But your here now and do you see kyle anywhere? No, You see that freakin hot guy in front of you who just freakin snogged you.

Okay brain you sound like me and your pissed. Or bitter? Which one?

I'm not biter or pissed. Just stating the truth. And besides, You like him a lot.

I do not!

Yes you do!

Do not!

Do to!

Okay fine. Maybe I do like him and his kisses.

Okay great. Now i'm having an argument with my brain. Normal right?

But seriously. What's not to like? Those gorgeous eyes that sucks you in the longer you stare.

Those pink luscious lips that seems to inviting to not kiss it in every second possible.

That silky blond hair that make you want to run your hands through every morning of everyday.

That voice that you want to hear every minute of everyday calling your name.

See? what's not to love?

Love? Love? I'm falling for him again? Wait, How can I love him when I'm already love someone else?

This is so confusing. I need some air.

" where are you going?" He grabbe my arm and twirled me in his embrace. I blushed.

" Just need some air " I looked down hoping he didn't see that blush on my cheek.

" Is it because of the kiss? " He blushed at his words. I giggled. Isn't he gorgeous?

" NO. I like your kisses " Before I even knew it, I just blurted that out. I blushed.

" So you like my kisses?" I swear I can hear the smirk on his fae more than his voice. I nodded stil looking down,not trusting my voice.

I looked up and before I know it we were kissing again. No, we were full on snogging.

Ah fudge it! I let myself melt into the kiss. At least for today I felt loved. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know its short :) haha! ooooh! she said fudge! :D so as i keep telling you, Rachel Ford is such a pain in the ass! i swear! how can your brother survive???? O.O

anyways, keep reading, voting and comment! :) 

love yah pancakes! :)