cookies!!!

Ash's POV:

I was woken up by the light that streamed through the curtains. I Checked the clock.

I sat and tried to get out of bed when she grabbed unto me tighter. I sighed. Im a vampire so I don't really like mornings.

I'm really crancky when I wake up. I sighed. 

" Lyla wake up " I shook her and she didn't even budge. I tried again but this time she pushed me off the bed and turned the other way.

I didn't really know why i'm waking her up but I continued anyway.

I tried everything to wake her up but she didn't wake up. She just tossed and turned in bed.

Maybe if I kiss her again? haha! Well its worth a shot.

I knelt beside her and leaned in. I pecked her lips softly and her eyes fluttered open. Just like sleeping beauty.

I laughed.

" I get this feeling that you kissed me last night " She said her voice thick with sleep. She has a bit of an accent when she talks. I dont know where i heard it but she has one.

" So what if I did? " I smirked. 

" You know you're better like this. what happened to you? but you were like this when we dated but still " She yawned. We dated? when? 

I looked at her and her eyes widened. I guess she didn't mean to say but she did without thinking.

" when was that? " I asked her really curious.

" Its in the future. We dated for a while but were jerkified so we broke up " I was lost with what she's saying. jerkified? wht does that mean?

" It means that you went form good to bad or from bad to worse " That's weird, I didn't say that out loud. Can she read minds?

" You muttered and no I can't read minds. You were just muttering. " Last time I checked I don't mutter.

She searched for her wallet and shoved it in my face. She told me to open it and i did.

I saw a picture of us together. I was kissing her cheek and she was smiling. 

" A week before we broke up you said you something more to yourslef than me. You said that its starting again. What does that mean? " She looked at me with honest eyes. 

What does that mean? I don't even know. 

" Did you love me during the whole time we were together? " I looked at her like she's crazy.

How would I know? But I guess at that time I really fell inlove with her. I don't know what happened but I'm sure that I loved her.