back in time

chapter 9 - lovers spat

macey"s POV:

i woke up to the sound of two people arguing. "ugh! killer headache on the way" i muttered annoyed. we got drunk last night and ended up sleeping about an hour ago and they were lovey dovey and now they're waking up people with their argument.

"TAKE IT OUTSIDE FOLKS. PEOPLE ARE TRYING TO SLEEP" i yelled from the room.  

lyla's POV:

so here i am picking out clothes for the rest of the month since i woke up way earlier than kyle. i was picking out clothes for more than an hour and i got bored and i snooped into kyles mind.

yes i know wierd but its just me, all curois about things.

let me tell you this, super bad decision ever. he was dreaming about her.

that stupid allison.

well, not stupid but ugh --- nevermind. he was dreaming about them walking on the beach and cuddling on the sea shore and him telling her he loves her.

so me being the jealous girl i am i yelled wake up pretty boy at the top of my lungs.

"what? what happened?" he said in his morning voice. yes i call it 'morning voice' cause it changes during the day.  

"SHE HAPPENED. YOU HAPPENED. AND EVERYTHING ELSE HAPPENED" i stormed out of the room and out of the house.

oh yeah, did i mention that we woke up the whole neighborhood? well duh! with all my shouting there's no doubt they would wake up. 

as soon as i stepped outside the house i ran and ran and ran not looking to where im going. i just wanted to clear my head. its just a dream.

no maybe its not. maybe it happened. then i bumped into a wall? where did that come from? i looked up and guess what? its not a wall.

its a freakin vampire. its kyle. damn vampire skills. wait, how did he know that i would go here? i didnt even look at where i was going. maybe its his gift? well whatever. 

"what? what do you want?" i told harsher that i intended it to be.

"look. can we just talk? the thing i remember is that you woke up earlier than me and the next thing i know you're yelling at me and walked out of the house. what happened?" he looked at me with concerned eyes

. damn. he didnt know. i sighed. i hugged him so tight he can barely breathe. 

"nothing happened. i just happened to be a jealous girlfriend and all. im sorry i yelled at you. you didnt do anything wrong" i kissed him on the lips and hugged him again.

"its okay but you need a reason to be jealous, so now im asking. what is that reason?" he looked at me straight into the eyes. yup.

there goes my resolution of not telling him the reason why. i sighed but told him anyway.

"i was getting ready and i was bored and then i read your mind and you were dreaming about you and allie walking then after that you both cuddled up then whispered things to each other.

and before you start asking me how i got different kinds of power i dont even know how i got them. "i looked down ashamed of what i did.

he didnt know and he wasnt suppose to know. but i cant keep from him forever so why not tell him now. 

some of the old vampires said that the more power you have the more dangerous you are. they said you could be a pure blood and a royal or your a hybrid.